In the competitive global market, companies are targeted by their competitors through industrial espionage, spreading disinformation, and leaking confidential information, to damage the company's brand value in the market. It would be an easy task for a well-financed and motivated group to attack the technical infrastructure of an adversary, given the clear vulnerabilities, low-risk and a large reward for these attacks. In this kind of a scenario, electronic discovery plays a pivotal role in easing the investigation process.
The global electronic discovery market is segmented by type (consultation, hosted review, data collection and processing, analytics, managed services), end-user industry (legal sector, government, BFSI, IT sector, energy utilities, transportation and logistics, defence, media and others), and by geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa). This market is still untapped and fragmented in the APAC and African regions.
The report includes a competitive assessment regarding an overview of the market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions.
Some of the major companies in the electronic discovery market are â€“
- Symantec Corporation
- Kcura Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Guidance Software
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global electronic discovery market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global electronic discovery market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Lawsuits
4.1.2 Rise in Advanced Digital Technologies
4.1.3 Digitization of Information
4.1.4 Need for Securing Information
4.2.1 Increase in Costly IT Solutions
4.2.2 More Compititive Market
5. 5. Global Electronic Discovery Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.2 Data Collection and Processing
5.1.4 Managed Services
5.1.5 Hosted Review
5.2 By End-User Industry
5.2.1 Defense Forces
5.2.2 Legal Companies
5.2.4 Energy and Utilities
5.2.5 IT Sector
5.2.6 Transportation and Logistics
5.2.7 Media and Entertainment
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest Of North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 The Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Symantec Corporation
7.3 IBM Corporation
7.4 Kcura Corporation
7.9 Guidance Software
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Electronic Discovery Market