Smart office is an application of Internet-of-Things domain which covers the work environment and helps make the usage of office space and resources more efficient and intelligent. They are both flexible and scalable, unlike the traditional workplaces which are inflexible as they have fixed workplaces and cubicles.
Smart offices have the architecture in such a way that it is adaptable. They consist of sensors, devices and information networked and connected to network infrastructure by suitable communication links so that people can be mobile and work from anywhere. The office will have sensors and devices that maintain work environment like temperature, light intensity, etc. that will help reducing power wastage.
The overall aim of smart office is the comfort of an individual user and other factors like energy savings, quality of work environment and meeting the scheduled deadlines. There are devices like Ava 500 from iRobot which helps people working from other offices also to participate in meetings and hold discussions on the move.
Major companies in the market like Siemens, Schneider Electric, ABB, Cisco, Honeywell, etc. are releasing more products and services for the smart offices market. These companies have been studied and their strategies have been analyzed in the report. The report is divided by geography where the market share of each region is analyzed and estimates are provided for the period of 2016 - 2021. The various applications of smart office have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
- Helping people in the office to be mobile and still be connected to network
- Increase in the sale of smart devices
- Security issues
- Cost of refurbishment of old office is high
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the Asia-Pacific smart office market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific smart office market, with country-specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market in Asia-Pacific.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of the market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific smart office market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Definition
3.3 Premium Insights
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Helping People in the Office to be Mobile and Still be Connected to Network
4.1.2 Increase in the Sale of Smart Devices
4.2.1 Security Issues
4.2.2 Cost of Refurbishment of Old Office is High
4.3.1 Satellite Offices are Growing Around the World
4.3.2 Focus Shifting Towards Cloud Computing and Integration of More Devices
5. Technology Snapshot
5.2 Recent Developments
6. Asia-Pacific Smart Office Market, by Technology
6.1.2 Market Size and Forecast
6.1.3 Analyst View
6.2 Digital Addressable Lighting Interface
6.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
6.2.3 Analyst View
6.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
6.3.3 Analyst View
7. Asia-Pacific Smart Office Market, by construction
7.1 Old Buildings
7.2 New Buildings
8. Asia-Pacific Smart Office Market, by Region
8.3 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 Market Trends and Opportunities
22.214.171.124 Market Demand to 2021
126.96.36.199 Market Trends and Opportunities
188.8.131.52 Market Demand to 2021
184.108.40.206 Market Trends and Opportunities
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2021
9.1 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.2 Company Profiles
10. Siemens AG
10.1 Schneider Electric
10.2 ABB Ltd.
10.3 Cisco Systems Inc.
10.4 Honeywell International
10.5 Johnson Controls Inc.
10.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V
10.7 Lutron Electronics Co. Inc.
10.8 Smart Office Solutions Inc.
10.9 Telkom SA Soc Ltd.
10.10 Competitive Landscape
11. Deal Summary
11.1.1 Private Equity
11.1.2 Equity Offerings
11.1.3 Debt Offerings
11.1.5 Asset Transactions
11.1.6 Recent Developments
11.2 New Technology Inventions
11.2.1 New Contract Announcements
12.2 Market Definition
12.3.2 Secondary Research
12.3.3 Primary Research
12.3.4 Expert Panel Validation
12.3.5 Contact Us