Asia-Pacific holds the largest semiconductor market. The market in this region will continue to grow at a robust rate and will be the fastest growing region. China accounts for the largest semiconductor consumption in the world and will continue to contribute as the growth engine as the government plans to promote growth by providing research grants and anti-monopoly laws. Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and India also show an optimistic future. This growth in semiconductor and electronic manufacturing industry will drive growth in automated test equipment market.
ATE are computer-controlled and they test electronic devices for its functionality and performance. It uses control hardware, various types of sensors and software to perform, record and analyze the Device Under Test (DUT). Tests that these equipment conducts can be both very complex (such as wafer testing for semiconductor device fabrication or for integrated circuits) and simple (such as volt-ohm meters or a digital multimeter that measure resistance and voltage) based on the automated test equipment.
The report analyzes the market based on the type of test equipment segregated by the end-user industry. Detailed market shares are given and forecasts for the period 2016 - 2021 for each region are estimated. The major companies in the market like Teradyne, LTX-Credence, Advantest, Aeroflex, Advint, Cal-Bay Systems, SPEA, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH, among others are studied and their strategies are analyzed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are also analyzed.
- Growth in sales of consumer electronics
- Need for effective testing methods
- New technologies being developed which requires testing before final use
- Depends heavily on semiconductor industry which is cyclic
- High costs associated with testing
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific automated test equipment market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific automated test equipment market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
5.1 Market Segmentation
5.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
5.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.5 Industry Policies
6. Market Dynamics
6.2.1 Growth in Sales of Consumer Electronics
6.2.2 Need for Effective Testing Methods
6.2.3 New Technologies Being Developed Which Requires Testing Before Final Use
6.3.1 Depends Heavily on Semiconductor Industry Which is Cyclic
6.3.2 High Costs Associated with Testing
7. Technology Overview
7.1 Technology Snapshot
7.2 Types of Automated Test Equipment
7.3 Ongoing developments
8. Automated Test Equipment Market by Type of Test Equipment
8.1 Memory Automated
8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
8.1.2 Analyst View
8.2 Non-Memory Automated
8.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
8.2.2 Analyst View
8.3 Discrete Automated
8.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
8.3.2 Analyst View
9. Asia-Pacific Automated Test Equipment Market by End-User Industry
9.1 Consumer Electronics
9.1.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.5.2 Market Size and Forecast
9.6.2 Market Size and Forecast
10. Asia-Pacific Automated Test Equipment Market by Country
10.1.3 South Korea
10.1.7 Analyst View
11. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
11.1.2 Major Products and Services
11.1.4 Recent Developments
11.2.2 Major Products and Services
11.2.4 Recent Developments
11.3.2 Major Products and Services
11.3.4 Recent Developments
11.4.2 Major Products and Services
11.4.4 Recent Developments
11.5.2 Major Products and Services
11.5.4 Recent Developments
11.6 Agilent Technologies
11.6.2 Major Products and Services
11.6.4 Recent Developments
11.7 Cal-Bay Systems
11.7.2 Major Products and Services
11.7.4 Recent Developments
11.8 National Instruments Corporation
11.8.2 Major Products and Services
11.8.4 Recent Developments
11.9.2 Major Products and Services
11.9.4 Recent Developments
11.10 SPEA S.P.A
11.10.2 Major Products and Services
11.10.4 Recent Developments
11.11 Rohde & Schwarz GmbH
11.11.2 Major Products and Services
11.11.4 Recent Developments
12. Investment Analysis
12.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
12.2 Role of Business Accelerators
12.3 Investment Outlook
13. Future of Asia-Pacific Automated Test Equipment Market