Glass is one of the most preferred materials for packaging of food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care products and others. Properties like no reaction with other chemicals, sterility and reusability make it an excellent packaging material. The other major advantage of glass packaging is that it can be molded into various shape and sizes, facilitating its use across different industry verticals.
Even though, glass remains the preferred packaging material for a variety of products, the growing usage of plastics as a replacement for glass will hamper the market growth. Advancements in the field of plastics for safe usage in different applications will restrict the glass as a material for packaging.
What is there in the report?
- The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario.
- A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next five years.
- Complete market breakdown has been done by different countries to give a detailed picture of the glass packaging market.
- The report also gives information of major vendors on glass packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of The Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Porter'sfive forces analysis
4.6.1 Industry competition
4.6.2 Potential of new entrants
4.6.3 Power of suppliers
4.6.4 Power of customers
4.6.5 Threat of substitute products
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Market Begmentation
6.1 By Products
6.2 By End-User Industry
6.2.3 Personal care
6.2.4 Household care
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 Middle-East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 South Africa
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence- Company Profiles
8.1 Amcor Ltd.
8.2 Bemis Company, Inc.
8.4 Sonoco Products Company
8.5 Honeywell International, Inc.
8.6 MTS Medication Technologies
8.7 Reynolds Packaging
8.8 The DOW Chemical Company
8.9 Uhlmann Group
8.10 Rohrer Corporation
8.11 Pharma Packaging Solutions
8.12 Tekni-Plex, Inc.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Glass Packaging