The global recycled materials packaging market is estimated at USD 195.24 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 232.08 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 3.52%. Paper has the potential to replace other types of packaging material like polystyrene and has the potential to dominate other material type in the packaging industry. An increase in demand for paper will likely provide impetus to the recycled packaging market as a whole. Environmental conscious consumers may choose paper over other types of packaging because paper containers could be recycled to be made into new items.
Recycled paper packaging holds major market of the global recycled materials packaging in 2016 with a share of 65%. The biggest growth is coming from the Asia-Pacific region, driven by demand for green packaging in China. The demand is being further boosted by a growing conscientious population and focus on environmental issues. By the end of 2016, Asia will be the largest market for green packaging, accounting for 37% of the overall market followed by North America and Europe.
The global recycled materials packaging market is segmented on the basis of type (plastic, paper, metal, glass), region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, rest of the world) with further country-wise segmentation. The market is also segmented on the basis of industry verticals such as FMCG, hospital, manufacturing, agriculture, fashion and apparel, electronics & appliances, automotive and other industries. This report also describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of recycled materials packaging market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, Tetra Laval, Amcor, Mondi Group, Kruger Inc., Biopac UK Ltd, Smurfit Kappa Group, Berkley International Packaging, International Paper, Ranpak Corp, Be Green Packaging LLC and others.
- Growing conscientious population
- Stringent government regulations
- Growth and advancement in bio-degradable plastics
What the report offers
- Market definition for the recycled materials packaging along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global recycled materials packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global recycled materials packaging market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter'sFive Forces Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Growing Conscientious Population
4.2.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.3.1 Growth and Advancement in Bio-degradable Plastics
5. Recycled Materials Packaging Market by Type of Material
5.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6. Recycled Materials Packaging Market by Industry
6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5 Fashion and Apparels
6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.6 Electronics and Appliances
6.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.7.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.8.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Recycled Materials Packaging Market by Region
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.2.1 United Kingdom
7.4 Rest of the World
7.4.4 Saudi Arabia
7.4.8 South Africa
8. Recycled Materials Packaging Vendor Market Share
9. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
9.1 Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
9.1.2 Major Products and Services
9.1.4 Recent Developments
9.2 Tetra Laval
9.2.2 Major Products and Services
9.2.4 Recent Developments
9.3.2 Major Products and Services
9.3.4 Recent Developments
9.4 Mondi Group
9.4.2 Major Products and Services
9.4.4 Recent Developments
9.5 Kruger Inc.
9.5.2 Major Products and Services
9.5.4 Recent Developments
9.6 Biopac UK Ltd
9.6.2 Major Products and Services
9.6.4 Recent Developments
9.7 Smurfit Kappa Group
9.7.2 Major Products and Services
9.7.4 Recent Developments
9.8 Berkley International Packaging
9.8.2 Major Products and Services
9.8.4 Recent Developments
9.9 International Paper
9.9.2 Major Products and Services
9.9.4 Recent Developments
9.10 Ranpak corp
9.10.2 Major Products and Services
9.10.4 Recent Developments
9.11 Be Green Packaging LLC
9.11.2 Major Products and Services
9.11.4 Recent Developments
10. Investment Analysis
10.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Investment Outlook
11. Future of Recycled Materials Packaging Market