The current safety motors are certified according to IEC and EN Standards as well as to fulfill ATEX directives and other international standards. The safety drives provide options, which can help minimize machine time and increase productivity while keeping both the personnel and equipment safe from any kind of damage. The global safety drives & motors market is expected to increase to USD 4.54 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.7% over the period 2016 - 2021.
By the end of 2016, North America region will be the major market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The key factors contributing to the growth of the global safety motors market are demand for safe equipment, industry safety standards and the need for cost-effective systems. While the factors driving the global safety drives market are the need for systems that possess flexible and reliable functionality as well as the high degree of cost-effectiveness that these safety drives come with.
The complexity of standards is the challenge that applies to both the global safety motors as well the global safety drives market. The safety motors also have an issue of having restricted applications or lack of flexible functionality in different zones.
The global safety drives market is broadly segmented on the basis of types, end-users and geography. On the basis of types, the safety drives market has been segmented into AC drives, DC drives and others. Similarly, based on its end-users, the applications of global safety drives and motors market is segmented into segments such as energy and power, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, petroleum & chemicals, construction, food and beverages, oil & gas and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, GE, Schneider Electric, Solomon and more.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global safety drives and motor market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global safety drives and motor market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat From New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat From Substitute Products
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Global Safety Drivers Market
4.2.1 Industry Safety Standards
4.2.2 Demand for Safe Equipment
4.2.3 Flexible Functionality
4.2.4 High Degree of Cost-Effectiveness
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.4.1 Technological Advancements
4.5.1 Global Safety Motors Market
4.6.1 Industry Safety Standards
4.6.2 Demand for Safe Equipment
4.6.3 Need for Cost-effective Motors
4.7.1 Complexity of Standards
4.7.2 Restricted Applications
4.8.1 Technological Advancements
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Safety Drives & Motors Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Global Safety Drives Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 AC Drives
6.1.2 DC Drives
6.2 Global Safety Motors Market - Segmented by Categories
6.2.1 Category 2
6.2.2 Category 3
6.3 Global Safety Motors Market - Segmented by Types
6.3.1 Increased Safety Motors
6.3.2 Explosion/Flame Proof Motors
6.4 Global Market - Segmented By Verticals
6.4.1 Energy & Power
6.4.6 Food & Beverages
6.5 Global Market - Segmented By Region
6.5.1 North America
6.5.4 Latin America
6.5.5 Middle East and Africa
7. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation
8.2 SIGMATEK Safety Systems
8.3 ABB Limited
8.12 CG Global
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Global Safety & Motors Drives Market