The Asian market saw a moderate growth even after slower economic growth in China. Positive economic outlook and growth of manufacturing industries in some of the major economies like India, China and South Korea, are driving the demand for safety drives and motors in the region. Regulations and focus of different governments towards the workplace and worker safety is providing impetus to this market. Enterprises too are willing to adopt such solutions, which help in meeting the regulatory norms and bring down industrial accidents.
The Asia-Pacific safety drives & motors market is expected to increase to USD 1.18 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.19% over the period 2016 - 2021. Asia-Pacific safety drives and motors market is broadly segmented based on types, end-user industry and geography. As per the classification of types, the market has been segmented into AC Drives and DC Drives. Similarly, based on its end-users, the market has been categorized into various segments such as manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, industrial and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, SIGMATEK Safety Systems, ABB Limited, Beckhoff and more.
What the report offers
- Market definition for Asia-Pacific safety drives and motors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for Asia-Pacific safety drives and motors market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific safety drives and motors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
2.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
2.4 Industry Policies
3. Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Industry Safety Standards
3.2.2 Demand for Safe Equipment
3.2.3 Flexible Functionality
3.2.4 High Degree of Cost-Effectiveness
3.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Asia-Pacific Safety Drives & Motors Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Asia-Pacific Safety Drives Market - Segmented by Applications
5.1.1 AC Drives
5.1.2 DC Drives
5.2 Asia-Pacific Safety Motors Market - Segmented by Categories
5.2.1 Category 2
5.2.2 Category 3
5.3 Asia-Pacific Safety Motors Market - Segmented by Types
5.3.1 Increased Safety Motors
5.3.2 Explosion/Flame Proof Motors
5.4 Asia-Pacific Market - Segmented By End-Users
5.4.1 Energy & Power
5.4.4 Petroleum & Chemical Industry
5.4.6 Food & Beverages
5.4.7 Oil & Gas
5.5 Asia-Pacific Market - Segmented by Country
5.5.5 South Korea
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Rockwell Automation
7.2 SIGMATEK Safety Systems
7.3 ABB Limited
7.12 CG Asia Pacific
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Asia-Pacific Safety & Motors Drives Market