Complements the CompTIA Project+ Study Guide, Second Edition, Exam PK0–004.
Smarter, faster review for CompTIA Project+ Exam PK0–004
CompTIA Project+ Practice Tests offers complete and comprehensive review for Exam PK0–004. The ideal companion to the Sybex CompTIA Project+ Study Guide, this book provides four unique 250–question practice tests covering all four exam domains, plus two additional 90–question practice exams over 1,000 questions in total! Answers with detailed explanations help you gauge your understanding in advance of exam day, and allow you to focus your study on areas in need of further review. Study for the CompTIA Project+ with Sybex and get the advantage of exam day confidence.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in these practice tests means you'll be ready for:
- Project identification and validation
- Feasibility analysis and justification
- Pre–project setup and planning
- Monitoring the project life cycle
- KPI and constraint identification
- WBS and timeline development
- Quality control and risk management
- Auditing, compliance, and oversight
- Conflict, communications, and culture
- Evaluating cost, resources, and scope
- Performance monitoring and measurement
- Delivery management and confirmation
- Completion and post–mortem analysis
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit [external URL] type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank Use the interactive online version of the book's 2 practice exams to help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. Over 1,000 questions total!
ABOUT THE PROJECT+ CERTIFICATION
The CompTIA Project+ certification is considered an essential stepping stone into the complex world of project management. Closely aligned with A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge, this certification prepares you to train for the coveted PMP.
Visit [external URL] to learn more.
Chapter 1 Project Basics (Domain 1.0) 1
Chapter 2 Project Constraints (Domain 2.0) 43
Chapter 3 Communication and Change Management(Domain 3.0) 85
Chapter 4 Project Tools and Documentation (Domain 4.0) 129
Chapter 5 Practice Test 1 173
Chapter 6 Practice Test 2 193
Appendix Answers and Explanations 211
Chapter 1: Project Basics (Domain 1.0) 212
Chapter 2: Project Constraints (Domain 2.0) 225
Chapter 3: Communication and Change Management (Domain 3.0) 238
Chapter 4: Project Tools and Documentation (Domain 4.0) 252
Chapter 5: Practice Test 1 265
Chapter 6: Practice Test 2 272