This is the 32nd issue of the Jossey–Bass series New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising.
1. Building a Donor–focused Community Foundation (Janice C. Kreamer, Dalene D. Bradford).
2. Capital Campaigns and the New Charitable Investors (Marianne G. Briscoe, Barbara H. Marion).
3. Giving Back the Silicon Valley Way: Emerging Patterns of a New Philanthropy (Peter deCourcy Hero).
4. Managing Donor Defection: Why Should Donors Stop Giving? (Adrian Sargeant).
5. The Mind of the Millionaire: Findings from a National Survey on Wealth with Responsibility (Paul G. Schervish, John J. Havens).
6. Unleashing New Resources and Entrepreneurship for the Common Good: A Philanthropic Renaissance (Thomas K. Reis, Stephanie J. Clohesy).