Small animal imaging is the process of molecular imaging to study in vivo characterization and measurement of biological process at cellular and molecular level. These techniques directly or indirectly monitor and record the spatiotemporal distribution of molecular or cellular process for biochemical, biological, diagnostic or therapeutics application. Increasing demand for non-invasive small animal imaging techniques is expected to be the key growth driver for small animal imaging technology during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated small animal imaging market driven by best in the class pharmaceutical research and development infrastructure, advanced facilities, higher technological penetration and higher spending by the pharmaceutical companies for R&D work. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for small animal imaging market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing pharmaceutical industrial base increased spending, government initiatives and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global small animal imaging market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global small animal imaging market.
This report segments global small animal imaging market on the basis of modality, reagent and regional market as follows:
- Small Animal Imaging Market research report is classified on the basis of modality. Some of the major modality types of Small Animal Imaging covered in this report are as follows:
- Optical Imaging Systems, Nuclear Imaging Systems, Micro-MRI, Micro-Ultrasound, Micro-CT, Photoacoustic Imaging Systems and Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI) Systems
- Small animal imaging market research report is classified on the basis of reagents of small animal imaging. Some of the major reagents of small animal imaging covered in this report are as follows:
- Optical Imaging Reagents, Nuclear Imaging Reagents, MRI Contrast Agents, Ultrasound Contrast Agents and CT Contrast Agents
This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the small animal imaging market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Mediso Ltd.
- Milabs B.V.
Please Note: The report is to be delivered in 1-2 working days after an order is placed.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Small Animal Imaging Market- Market Forces
4.1.1. Technological Advancements in the Field of Molecular Imaging
4.1.2. Increasing Market Demand for Noninvasive Small-Animal Imaging Techniques
4.2.1. Strict regulations over small animal imaging
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Small Animal Imaging Market- Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Small Animal Imaging Market, By Modality
6.1. Optical Imaging Systems
6.2. Nuclear Imaging Systems
6.6. Photoacoustic Imaging Systems
6.7. Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI) Systems
7. Small Animal Imaging Market, By Reagent
7.1. Optical Imaging Reagents
7.2. Nuclear Imaging Reagents
7.3. MRI Contrast Agents
7.4. Ultrasound Contrast Agents
7.5. CT Contrast Agents
8. Small Animal Imaging Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Small Animal Imaging Market - Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Perkinelmer, Inc.
10.2. Bruker Corporation
10.3. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
10.4. Mediso Ltd.
10.5. Milabs B.V.
10.6. MR Solutions Ltd.
10.7. Aspect Imaging Ltd.
10.8. Li-Cor Biosciences
10.9. Trifoil Imaging
10.10. Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request -
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights