What is refrigerated display cabinet?
Refrigerated display units are intended to store and display chilled and/or frozen foodstuffs and beverages which are for sale. These cabinets allow the stored products to be either directly viewed through an opening in the cabinet or through transparent doors, lids or covers that usually kept closed and can be opened to access the contents and enable users to access any of the contents without stepping inside the refrigerated space.
What are the major applications for refrigerated display market?
Refrigerated display cabinets refer to food service equipment used for the storing and display of food items. They are used to keep food items at optimal temperatures. Further segmenting by the end users RDCs are typically used in supermarkets, petrol stations and smaller food and beverage vendors such as ‘corner stores’ and delicatessens. Supermarkets use Refrigerated display cabinets to display fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, poultry, dairy, deli items (with dedicated staff) and frozen goods. Petrol stations and smaller vendors use RDCs to display chilled beverages and ice-confectionary.
Market Research and Market Trends of refrigerated display cabinet markets
- The latest trend in the refrigerated display cabinet market is the PCM (Phase change material) which save energy and reduce the cabinet air temperature. By integrating PCM radiators better control and stable air cabinet temperature can be achieved. This also enables the product to be used in countries where the power downtime is common due to the low power consumption.
- Refrigerated display cases are steadily focusing on improving green refrigerants. Retail operators are switching from open to closed display cases so as to reduce carbon footprint. EU F-gas regulation in Europe has sealed hydro fluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants which will limit the supply by almost 80% by 2030. Food retailers would be receiving huge incentives to shift from F-gases with natural refrigerants.
- Advancement in technology, the advent of solar power displays will emerge as an opportunity for growth. Wire-cooltech applications, introduced magnetic cooling system, which utilizes water coolant instead of refrigerant gas which is the major contributor to the climate change resulting in an eco-friendly solution that consumes minimal energy.
- SCHOTT termofrost smart access system introduces the automatic glass door opening system, provides maximum transparency without vertical profiles.
Who are the Major Players in refrigerated display cabinet markets?
Liebherr, Ugur cooling, Turbo Air, ISA, Verco Limited, Haier, Aucma, AHT cooling systems Gmbh, Dover Corporation, Hoshizaki Corporation, Lennox International, Illinois Tool Works Inc, SCHOTT termofrost, businesswire-cooltech applications, Novum.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. Plug in display/open cabinets
220.127.116.11. Impulse coolers
6.3.2. Remote display/integral
18.104.22.168. Freezers & islands
22.214.171.124. Vertical freezers & combinations
8.2. Stainless Steel
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9.3.2. Retail Stores
9.3.5. Convenience store
9.3.6. Petrol stations
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Refrigerated Display Cabinets - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Refrigerated Display Cabinets - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Refrigerated Display Cabinets – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12.3. Ugur cooling
12.4. Turbo Air
12.6. Verco Limited
12.9. AHT cooling systems Gmbh
12.10. Dover Corporation
12.11. Hoshizaki Corporation
12.12. Lennox International
12.13. Illinois Tool Works Inc
12.14. SCHOTT termofrost
12.15. businesswire-cooltech applications