This market study focuses specifically on the volume of procedures. It includes analysis of procedures.
This data outlines the exact growth rates for procedures. If you’re interested in seeing the trends in procedures to formulate your market sizing and forecasts this is the most accurate and most affordable way to do it.
About Procedure Volume Research (MedPro)
Analysts meticulously research for 3 to 4 months to put together a suite of reports, which is a comprehensive analysis on a group of healthcare markets. A MedPro is one portion of that analysis that outlines only the procedure volumes and forecasts for each market in that suite of reports.
This procedural analysis is incorporated in our market size analysis and forecasting which are available when purchasing a MedSuite, MedView or MedCore.
Where Do We Get Our Procedure Data?
The team of analysts has proprietary data that we’ve been collecting for over a decade as well as government and private databases like that from CMS and hospital records. By looking at multiple sources we are able to triangulate on orthopedic soft tissue procedure volumes that influence and coincide with our overall market sizing.
Questions This Report will Help You Answer:
- What is affecting the volume of procedures?
- How many procedures were done in 2016?
- How many procedures were done historically?
- How many procedures can we expect in 2023 and what is the growth trend?
List Of Figures
List Of Charts
U.S. Orthopedic Trauma Device Market Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 9-Step Methodology
1.2.1 Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection
1.2.2 Step 2: Prepare Data Systems And Perform Secondary Research
1.2.3 Step 3: Preparation For Interviews & Questionnaire Design
1.2.4 Step 4: Performing Primary Research
1.2.5 Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates
1.2.6 Step 6: Market Forecast And Analysis
1.2.7 Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities
1.2.8 Step 8: Final Review And Market Release
1.2.9 Step 9: Customer Feedback And Market Monitoring
Orthopedic Trauma Procedure Numbers
2.1 Procedure Overview
2.1.1 Procedural Definitions
2.1.2 Total Procedures
2.2 Procedure Analysis And Forecast By Anatomical Region
2.2.1 Upper Extremities
2.2.3 Lower Extremities
- DePuy Synthes
- Zimmer Biomet
- Smith & Nephew
- Wright Medical
- DJO Global
- Integra LifeSciences
- Others include: Acute Innovations, Advanced Orthopedic Solutions, Arthrex, Austin & Associates, BioPro, CarbonFix Orthopedics, Conventus Orthopedics, DJO Surgical,Extremity Medical, Flower Orthopedics, Greatbatch Medical, Inion, Integra Life Sciences, Integra LifeSciences, I.T.S, Key Surgical, Merete Medical, Nextremety Solution, Nutek Orthopaedics, Ortho-Pediatrics, Ortho-Pediatrics, Orthopedics Design, OsteoMed , OsteoMed, Skeletal Synamics, Sonoma Orthopedics, The Orthopedic Implant Company, TriMed