2016 study finds expanding opportunities for cognitive health supplements over the past 2 years, with growing interest in improving cognitive function and increased use of supplements, particularly blended supplements formulated for brain/memory health.
The 2016 Segmentation of the Market for Cognitive Health Supplements, 2nd in a trended series, examines:
- Market size and profile
- Divergent needs across generations
- Cognitive health benefits sought
- Details of cognitive health supplement use - - brands, usage habits, satisfaction, etc.
- Insights into effective marketing messages
- Consumer knowledge and information needs
- Professional recommendations
- Market potential
- Profile of ‘best prospects’
- Market Segmentation Analysis to identify distinct segments differentiated with regard to their cognitive health needs, attitudes and product preferences.
- Online interviews conducted among a national U.S. sample of 1,004 adults aged 18 or older, plus an oversample to ensure interviews with 300 current cognitive health supplement users.
- Interviewing conducted between February 17 and March 2, 2016.
- Trends from the benchmark 2014 study included where applicable.