Tracking dog and cat owners’ changing approaches and attitudes toward flea and tick management, the survey 2015 Study of the Market for Flea & Tick Control provides research into the Products. Part of a continuing series of trended surveys, the study provides subscribers with in-depth, actionable market insights on the process dog and cat owners go through in selecting flea, tick and heartworm prevention and control products.
Some of the topics explored include:
- Experience with fleas and ticks
- Flea and tick control product use - reason for use, primary product used, frequency of use, products used for home and yard, concerns for pet safety related to product use, etc.
- Flea and tick control intentions - plans for future product use changes, products likely to use next season
- Product brand awareness and use
- Purchase details - outlet used and reasons for selecting that outlet, amount spent past six months on flea and tick control products, price comparison of purchase at a vet’s office vs. retail outlet, etc.
- Heartworm medication use
- All-In-One medication use
- Product information sources
- Market Segmentation Analysis