Stress and Inflammation in Disorders, Volume 108, the newest volume in this ongoing series, brings forth new information on protocols and analysis of proteins. This volume covers the latest on Oxidative Stress: Love and Hate History in the Central Nervous System, Neuroinflammation in Alzheimer's Disease: The Preventive and Therapeutic Potential of Polyphenolic Nutraceuticals, Inflammation in Epileptic Encephalopathies, A Computational Approach to Identify the Biophysical and Structural Aspect of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (MTHFR) Mutations (A222V, E429A and R594Q) Leading to Schizophrenia, and Analyzing the Effect of V66M Mutation in BDNF in Causing MOOD Disorders- A Computational Approach.
Each release in the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series is an essential resource for protein chemists, with each thematically organized volume guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Provides cutting-edge developments in protein chemistry and structural biology
- Features new information about protocols and analysis of proteins
- Contains chapters written by authorities in their respective fields
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Oxidative Stress: Love and Hate History in Central Nervous System G.G Ortiz, F.P.P. Moisés, M. Mireles-Ramírez, L.J. Flores-Alvarado, H. González-Usigli, V.J Sánchez-González, A.L Sánchez-López, L. Sánchez-Romero, E.I Díaz-Barba, J.F. Santoscoy-Gutiérrez and P. Rivero-Moragrega 2. Neuroinflammation in Alzheimer's Disease: The Preventive and Therapeutic Potential of Polyphenolic Nutraceuticals Y. Sawikr, N.S. Yarla, I. Peluso, M.A. Kamal, G. Aliev and A. Bishayee 3. Inflammation in Epileptic Encephalopathies O. Shandra, S.L. Moshé and A.S. Galanopoulou 4. Analyzing the Effect of V66M Mutation in BDNF in Causing MOOD Disorders- A Computational Approach P. Sneha, D. Thirumal Kumar, Sugandhi Saini, Kreeti Kajal, R. Magesh , R. Siva and C. George Priya Doss 5. A Computational Approach to Identify the Biophysical and Structural Aspect of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (MTHFR) Mutations (A222V, E429A and R594Q) Leading to Schizophrenia H. Tanwar, P. Sneha, D. Thirumal Kumar, R. Siva, C.E.J. Walter and C. George Priya Doss 6. Stress-Induced NLRP3-Inflammasome in Human Diseases E. Alcocer-Gómez, B. Castejón-Vega and M.D. Cordero 7. Stress-Adaptive Response in Ovarian Cancer Drug Resistance: Role of TRAP1 in Oxidative Metabolism-Driven Inflammation M.R. Amoroso, D.S Matassa, I. Agliarulo, R. Avolio, F. Maddalena, V. Condelli, M. Landriscina and F. Esposito 8. Molecular Targets of Ascochlorin and its Derivatives for Cancer Therapy J.M.-W. Chua, B.Y.-J. Chua, S. Mishra, X. Dai, J. Magae, S.-C. Ng, A.P Kumar and G. Sethi 9. Cardiokines as Modulators of Stress-Induced Cardiac Disorders A. Planavila, J. Fernández-Solà and F. Villarroya