Nanoarmoring of Enzymes: Rational Design of Polymer-Wrapped Enzymes, Volume 590 is the latest volume in the Methods in Enzymology series that focuses on nanoarmoring of enzymes and the rational design of polymer-wrapped enzymes. This new volume presents the most updated information on a variety of topics, including specific chapters on Encapsulating Proteins in Nanoparticles: Batch by Batch or One by One, Enzyme Adsorption on Nanoparticle Surfaces Probed by Highly Sensitive Second Harmonic Light Scattering, Armoring Enzymes by Metal-Organic Frameworks by the Coprecipitation Method, and Enzyme Armoring by an Organosilica Layer: Synthesis and Characterization of Hybrid Organic/Inorganic Nanobiocatalysts.
Users will find this to be an all-encompassing resource on nanoarmoring in enzymes.
- Focuses on the nanoarmoring of enzymes
- Covers the rational design of polymer-wrapped enzymes
- Includes contributions from leading authorities working in enzymology
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of enzymology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Encapsulating Proteins in Nanoparticles: Batch by Batch or One by One Y. Liu and A. Cao 2. Enzyme Adsorption on Nanoparticle Surface Probed by Highly Sensitive Second Harmonic Light Scattering A. Das, A. Chakrabarti and P.K. Das 3. Armoring Enzymes by Metal-Organic Frameworks by the Coprecipitation Method M. Hou and J. Ge 4. Enzyme Armoring by an Organosilica Layer: Synthesis and Characterization of Hybrid Organic/Inorganic Nanobiocatalysts M.R. Correro, S. Sykora, P.F.-X. Corvini and P. Shahgaldian 5. Strategies for Biophysical Characterization of Protein-Polymer Conjugates C. Williams, M.L. Dougherty, K. Makaroff, J. Stapleton, D. Konkolewicz, J.A. Berberich and R.C. Page 6. Guide to the Preparation of Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Nanoparticles for Protein Recognition by Solid-Phase Synthesis J. Xu, P.X. Medina-Rangel, K. Haupt and B.Tse Sum Bui 7. Armored Urease: Enzyme-Bioconjugated Poly(acrylamide) Hydrogel as a Storage and Sensing Platform K.R. Kunduru, S.N.R. Kutcherlapati, D. Arunbabu and T. Jana 8. Armored Enzyme-Nanohybrids and Their Catalytic Function Under Challenging Conditions O.V. Zore, R.M Kasi and C.V. Kumar 9. Approaches for Conjugating Tailor-Made Polymers to Proteins M. Paeth, J. Stapleton, M.L. Dougherty, H. Fischesser, J. Shepherd, M. McCauley, R. Falatach, R.C. Page, J.A. Berberich and D. Konkolewicz 10. NanoArmoring of Enzymes by Polymer-Functionalized Iron Oxide Nanoparticles G. Premaratne, L. Coats and S. Krishnan 11. Expression of Cellulolytic Enzyme as a Fusion Protein That Reacts Specifically With a Polymeric Scaffold P. Katyal, Y. Yang, O. Vinogradova and Y. Lin 12. Nanoarmoring of Proteins by Conjugation to Block Copolymer Micelles N. Suthiwangcharoen and R. Nagarajan 13. Semisynthetic Enzymes by Protein-Peptide Site-Directed Covalent Conjugation: Methods and Applications J.M Palomo 14. Transgultaminase-Mediated Nanoarmoring of Enzymes by PEGylation A. Grigoletto, A. Mero, K. Maso and G. Pasut 15. Polymer-Based Protein Engineering: Synthesis and Characterization of Armored, High Graft Density Polymer-Protein Conjugates S. Carmali, H. Murata, C. Cummings, K. Matyjaszewski and A.J. Russell 16. Nano-Armoring of Enzymes: Rational Design of Polymer-Wrapped Enzymes K. Raghupathi and S. Thayumanavan 17. Nanoarmored Enzymes for Organic Enzymology: Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(2-Alkyloxazoline)-Enzyme Conjugates M. Leurs and J.C. Tiller 18. Preparation and Applications of Dendronized Polymer-Enzyme Conjugates A. Küchler, D. Messmer, A.D. Schlüter and P. Walde 19. Nanoarmoring of Enzymes by Interlocking in Cellulose Fibers With Poly(Acrylic Acid) C.M. Riccardi, R.M. Kasi and C.V. Kumar