Sri Lanka also enjoys the advantage of a superior business environment and infrastructure over most other low cost emerging countries. As part of the country’s ongoing economic transformation, the government has initiated a major drive encouraging businesses and government departments to increasingly adopt IT technologies.
This study explores the current and future IT trends and market growth opportunities in the hardware, software, and IT services verticals along with Government’s IT vision and Sri Lanka’s evolution as a promising IT business destination.
- Key Findings in the IT Sector
- Research Scope
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- Sri Lanka-Top IT Predictions 2016
- Sri Lanka-Key Facts
- GDP and GDP Growth
- Demographic Trends and Computer Literacy
- Total IT Market
- Hardware Market
- Software Market
- IT Services Market
- ICT Exports
- Sri Lanka IT/ITES Industry-SWOT Analysis
- Sri Lanka IT/ITES Industry-Competitive Landscape
- Snapshot for the Demand and Supply of Skilled Workforce
- How is Sri Lanka Emerging as an IT Business Destination?
- Government Vision for IT/ITES Industries
- Future Outlook
- Key Conclusions
- Legal Disclaimer