Opportunities in terms of the investment/CAPEX scenarios, boom in construction activity as a result of the numerous Smart Cities planned for the near future, rising government regulations in light of the growing awareness about the benefits of sustainable construction, and the impact of a more environmentally-friendly Asian construction industry are discussed.
This research study identifies the latest trends in terms of industry, economy, and technology in the construction chemicals industry segment for pumps and valves in the region. A list of upcoming chemicals projects provides announcement dates, project target names, acquirer/acquirer nation, deal value, and product category. The study concludes with an analysis of forecasted growth trends for the process equipment market during the forecast period (2016–2020).
- Concrete admixtures
- Sealants and adhesives
- Repair and rehabilitation materials
- Waterproofing materials
- Roofing material
- What are the factors driving the APAC construction industry?
- What factors influence the growth of Asian construction chemicals?
- How is the Smart City project across APAC impacting the process equipment industry?
- Which key process equipment market participants would benefit from this trend?
- Commoditized products will continue to occupy a major part of the market share. However, this trend is expected to decrease in the forecast period due to the increase in awareness of specialty and sustainable products.
- Given the scenario of a price-conscious market, companies in APAC price their existing products aggressively instead of foraying into value-added sustainable solutions. However, this situation is anticipated to change during the forecast period.
- In many segments, traditional solutions are gradually being replaced by new high-performance products. For instance, polycarboxylate ether-based admixtures are increasingly finding acceptance in certain construction markets where performance drives the decision-making process.
- Government regulations and the growing awareness of the benefits of sustainable construction will drive demand for chemicals and technologies which provide high durability.
- The construction industry is becoming environmentally responsible and resource-efficient while working towards building sustainable structures.
- Key Findings
- Research Scope and Objective
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Smart Cities-Future Outlook of Asia-Pacific
- Asia-Pacific Mature and Emerging Smart Cities Map
- Construction Outlook in APAC
- APAC Construction Chemicals Industry Outlook
- List of Upcoming Construction Chemicals Projects-Asia-Pacific
- Total Pumps and Valves Market in Chemicals Industry
- Asia-Pacific Pumps Market in Construction Chemicals Industry
- Significance of Construction Chemicals Growth in Asia-Pacific on the Pumps Market-China
- Impact on Processing Equipment-Pumps and Systems
- Significance of Construction Chemicals Industry in Asia-Pacific on the Valves Market
- The Last Word
- Legal Disclaimer