It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011-2015) and forecast periods (2015-2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Kazakh economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes analysis of the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Kazakhstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kazakh insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Kazakh insurance industry
- The Kazakh insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Kazakhstan's economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Kazakh insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Kazakh insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Kazakhstan
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Kazakhstan:
- It provides historical values for the Kazakh insurance industry for the report’s 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Kazakh insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Kazakhstan, and highlights recent developments.
- It covers the economy and demographic structure of Kazakhstan.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Kazakh insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Kazakh insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Kazakh insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Kazakh insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kazakh insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In February 2016, the ‘Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning’ proposed the introduction of compulsory property insurance.
- In September 2015, the Ministry of Investment and Development announced the creation of an insurance fund for Kazakhs travelling abroad.
- The non-life segment accounted for a 71.2% share of the total industry’s gross written premium in 2015.
- The Kazakh insurance industry is concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 64.9% of the total gross written premium in 2015.
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Industry Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium
4.2.3 Assets and investments
5 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK