This growth insight explores opportunities for process equipment companies in the European region. It provides an analysis of how the landscape in the commodity chemicals industry is changing and will impact the market. Opportunities in terms of the investment/CAPEX scenarios, boom in the bio-based economy, rising focus on "plug and produce" manufacturing, the integration between various industry participants, and the economic recovery of the region are discussed.
This research study identifies the latest trends in terms of industry, economy, and technology in the commodity chemicals industry segment for pumps and valves in the region. A list of upcoming chemicals projects provides announcement dates, project target names, acquirer/acquirer nation, deal value, and product category. The study concludes with an analysis of forecasted growth trends for the process equipment market during the forecast period (2016–2020).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What factors influence the growth of commodity chemicals in Europe?
- What new concepts and production techniques are likely to take over the European chemicals industry?
- Which segment of the chemicals industry is growing in terms of new prospective business ventures?
- What are the key benefits of investing in the European chemicals industry and how are they impacting the pumps equipment industry globally?
- 30% of the raw materials used for organic chemicals in Europe will be bio-based by 2030. Increased focus on the bio-based economy will drive development for the chemicals industries in the region
- The introduction of modular production plants, which are small-scale production units and are considerably more flexible with shorter lead times, is expected to accelerate time-to-market by reducing roject duration from product development to production
- Increased level of integration between various industry participants is creating a need for factories to maintain a significant level of standardization with equipment used. Hence cross collaboration of echnologies and product development will prove essential for beating the competition
- Rising focus on sustainability and the growing number of government regulations are driving the industry towards sustainable production of chemicals. This will, in turn, drive demand for commodity hemicals and technologies that provide high durability
- Increased requirement for translating technological developments into large-scale production is giving rise to development of microreactors that consume fewer resources and minimize the risks for human health and the environment
- Key Findings
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- An Age of F3 Factories and Integrated Biorefineries
- A Diverse Collaboration Initiative-Making the Most of the Bio Sphere
- Gradual Growth in Industrial Sector Boosting Growth in Demand of Chemicals in Europe
- Consolidation Trends-Deal Volume and Value Analysis by Target Industry Segment
- Industry Overview-Key Private Placement Statistics
- List of Upcoming Commodity Chemicals Projects-Europe
- Total Pumps and Valves Market in the Chemicals Industry
- European Pumps Market in Commodity Chemicals Industry
- Impact on Processing Equipment-Pumps and Systems
- Significance of Commodity Chemicals Industry in Europe on the Valves Market
- The Last Word
- Legal Disclaimer