Color Drawing remains the ultimate up–to–date resource for professionals and students who need to develop and communicate design ideas with clear, attractive, impressive color drawings.
Update with over 100 pages, this Third Edition contains an entirely new section focused on state–of–the–art digital techniques to greatly enhance the sophistication of presentation drawings, and offers new and innovative ideas for the reproduction and distribution of finished drawings. Color Drawing, Third Edition Features:
- A complete body of illustrated instructions demonstrating drawing development from initial concept through final presentation
- Finely honed explanations of each technique and process
- Faster and easier ways to create design drawings
- Over 100 new pages demonstrating methods for combining hand–drawn and computer–generated drawing techniques
Step–by–step, easy–to–follow images will lead you through digital techniques to quickly and easily enhance your presentation drawings.
PART I. COLOR DRAWING FOR COMMUNICATION.
1. Initial Considerations.
2. Media and Paper.
4. Elements, Materials, and Finishes.
5. Scale Elements: Figures and Automobiles.
PART II. COLOR DRAWING FOR PRESENTATION.
6. Color and Composition in Illustration.
7. Approaches to Creating Color Design Drawings.
8. Digital Color Drawing.