For hundreds of years, surveyors and cartographers have used various engineering equipment to conduct surveys and construct maps. In addition, they incorporated trigonometry, algebra, field data acquisition, graphical communication, and boundary law into their professions to ensure precise products.
Unmanned aerial systems (UAS), often referred to as drones, represent the latest technology to assist mappers and surveyors. Because a UAS is closer to the ground, it can take more precise measurements and images than manned aircraft or satellites.
The global commercial unmanned aerial system (UAS) services market that includes aerial mapping and surveying should experience significant growth over the next decade. Potential growth will be limited more by regulations and the inability to convey and/or demonstrate the benefits of drone use than by the technological capabilities of enterprise drones.
3. Market Definitions
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying UAS Services Market Definitions
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying UAS Services Market Applications
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying UAS Services Market-Terminology
- The Expansion of Drone Applications for Mapping and Surveying
- Market Drivers
- Market Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Market Restraints Explained
- Market Overview-Key Regional Highlights
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying UAS Services Market-Key Market Trends
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying Market UAS Services-Trends Explained
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying UAS Services Market-Challenges
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying UAS Services-What-if Analysis
- Commercial Mapping and Surveying UAS Services-What-if Analysis Takeaways
- Ecosystem of Drones in the Mapping and Surveying Industry-2016
- Legal Disclaimer