This industry report describes the competitive R&D landscape of specific IDO and TDO inhibitors as well as dual target IDO & TDO inhibitors for modulation of the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment as of December 2016. Selective and dual target novel indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) inhibitors and tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) inhibitors are being evaluated as single agents as well as in combination studies with other immune checkpoint modulators.
Purchase of the pdf report includes a 6-month online access to the data of the report and any updates since the publication date as well as the clinical and preclinical combination studies. Credentials to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the project data to print or export an individual report.
The report includes a compilation of currently active projects in research and development of IDO & TDO inhibitors for modulation of the tumor microenvironment. In addition, the report lists company-specific R&D pipelines of IDO & TDO inhibitors.
Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes,
- Target/Mechanism of Action,
- Class of Compound,
- Product Category,
- R&D Stage
- Additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
1. IDO & TDO Inhibitors
- Epacadostat Studies - monotherapy & combinations
- Indoximod Studies - monotherapy & combinations
- Novel Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase (IDO) Inhibitors
- Novel Tryptophan 2,3-Dioxygenase (TDO) Inhibitors
- Dual IDO & TDO Inhibitors
2. Corporate IDO & TDO Inhibitor Pipelines