The competitive intelligence report, Antibody-Drug Conjugate Pipeline Review by target, drug, phase and company evaluates and describes the competitive landscape of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) in a tabular format by target, payload, R&D phase and company as of December 2016.
Purchase of the pdf report includes a 6-month online access to the data of the report and any updates since the publication date. Credentials to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the project data to print or export an individual report.
Since our last ADC Competitor Analysis in April 2013, the number of ADCs in active clinical development has doubled from 33 in 2013 to 65 at the end of the year 2016. Among them are eight ADCs in late stage development or under regulatory review. More than 20 ADCs are in the IND stage or undergoing IND-enabling studies. This analysis identified further 58 preclinical stage ADC projects and 22 ADC discovery programs. However, the number of ADCs discontinued from clinical development also has increased.
The report furthermore lists the ADCs by target, drug payload, and by company portfolio.
Among the popular targets of ADC developments identified in the search are:
- Tissue Factor
In addition to unique targets identified by companies with proprietary target discovery programs.
With the increasing number of ADCs in development and of companies with in-house ADC technology development, new payloads are being evaluated in early clinical studies.
The report includes a compilation of currently active as well as discontinued ADC R&D. In addition, the report lists company-specific R&D pipelines of ADCs. Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes
- Target/Mechanism of Action
- Class of Compound (antibody, linker, payload)
- Product Category
- R&D Stage and additional comments about latest results with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
1. Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) by Target
- Kadcyla Indication Pipeline
- Adcetris Indication Pipeline
- Tissue Factor
- Unique Targets of ADCs from Big Pharma & Biotech
- Unique Targets of ADCs from Mid Size Biotech & Pharma
- Unique Targets of ADCs from Small Biotech
- Not Disclosed Targets of ADCs from Big Pharma & Biotech
- Not Disclosed Targets of ADCs from Small Biotech
2. Non-Oncology Indications for ADCs
3. Discontinued Clinical Stage Antibody-Drug Conjugates
4. ADCs by highest R&D Phase
- Approved and Late Stage Clinical Development
- Early Stage Clinical Development
- IND and Pre-IND Stage Development
- Preclinical Stage Development
- Discovery Stage
5. ADCs By Drug Payload
- Monomethyl Auristatin E and F (MMAE/MMAF)
- Other Auristatins
- Pyrrolobenzodiazepine (PBD)
- Other DNA Targeted Agents
- Topoisomerase Inhibitors
- Other Microtubule/Mitosis Targeted Agents
- Other Cytotoxic Agents
- Other Types of Payloads
- Payload Not Disclosed or Specified
6. Corporate Antibody-Drug Conjugate R&D Pipelines