Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), a lithium battery cathode material, features moderate price, excellent safety performance and high-temperature stability. The material is primarily applied to EV and energy storage, around 80% in the former domestically in China.
Global EV sales reported 549,000 units in 2015, an upsurge of 70.4% from a year ago. Being more vigorously promoted around the globe, the EV market will see an AAGR of about 40% during 2016-2020, reaching 3.32 million units in 2020. Driven by this, global LiFePO4 shipments soared by 136.8% to 49,500 tons in 2015 and it is expected to hit 309,400 tons in 2020.
Global LiFePO4 markets are concentrated in China, Taiwan and other countries/regions with the first accounting for over 60%. China’s shipment of LiFePO4 totaled 32,400 tons in 2015, 65% of the world-wide market, and is expected to attain 236,000 tons in 2020 with the proportion increasing to 76%.
LiFePO4 is directly used for the production of LiFePO4 battery. China shipped 10.97Gwh of LiFePO4 power batteries in 2015, two times higher than the 2014 level. Driven by rapid growth of new energy vehicle market, the LiFePO4 battery market will continue to expand but, affected by the substitution of ternary battery, at a slower rate, an estimated 20% during 2016-2020.
The substitution of ternary material for LiFePO4 is mainly reflected in its high energy density that can fulfill the demand of EV mileage. As a result, electric passenger car and electric special vehicle markets have been encroached on by ternary materials in recent two years. However, as LiFePO4 is safer than ternary materials, the industries that are demanding on safety like electric bus still adopt mainly LiFePO4 battery. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) suspended the inclusion of ternary lithium battery-powered bus into the catalogue of recommended models for new energy vehicle promotion and application "due to safety concerns" in Jan 2016, thus fueling LiFePO4 battery-powered electric vehicle market. Data show that 61% of electric buses in China in 2016H1 adopted LiFePO4 battery, up 23 percentage points from 37.3% in the same period of 2015.
Overall, LiFePO4 and ternary material will coexist and electric bus and energy storage will be major stimuli to the development of LiFePO4 battery in China over the next five years.
Most of global LiFePO4 producers are located in China and Taiwan, but core technologies are controlled by European and American companies including A123, Valence and Phostech.
More than 100 Chinese local LiFePO4 manufacturers can be classified into: 1) the ones capable of producing power battery, such as BYD, Guoxuan High-Tech, and Wanxiang A123, which achieve self-sufficiency via layout in LiFePo4; 2) professional LiFePo4 producers, such as Pulead Technology Industry Co. Ltd., Shenghua Technology, and Aleees, which have established stable partnership with first-tier LiFePO4 battery companies like CATL, China Aviation Lithium Battery, and OptimumNano.
Global and China Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) and Battery Industry Report, 2016-2020 focuses on the following:
- Global lithium battery cathode materials and LiFePO4 markets (size, consumption structure, enterprises’ layout, etc.);
- Chinese lithium battery cathode materials and LiFePO4 markets (size, import & export, consumption structure, enterprises’ layout, etc.);
- Lithium carbonate and iron phosphate, upstream raw materials of LiFePO4 cathode materials;
- Demand for LiFePO4 battery in seven application markets like electric vehicle, electric bicycle, 3C consumer electronics, and energy storage;
- Market for substitutes of LiFePO4 cathode material including ternary cathode materials, lithium cobalt oxide, and lithium manganese oxide;
- 24 global and Chinese LiFePO4producers (operation, development strategy, etc.);
- 14 major LiFePO4 battery producers (operation, development strategy, etc.)
1. Overview of LiFePO4 Battery
1.1.2 Merits and Demerits
1.2.1 Solid-phase Method
1.2.2 Liquid-phase Method
1.4.1 Major Patentees
1.4.2 Patent Dispute
1.4.3 Patent Cases in China
1.5 Industry Chain
2 Global LiFePO4 Cathode Material Market
2.1 Global Lithium Battery Cathode Material Market
2.1.3 Consumption Structure
2.1.4 Corporate Landscape
2.2 Global LiFePO4 Cathode Material Market
2.2.2 Corporate Landscape
2.3 Development Trend
3. Chinese LiFePO4 Cathode Material Market
3.1 Chinese Lithium Battery Cathode Material Market
3.1.1 Market Size
3.1.2 Consumption Structure
3.1.4 Corporate Landscape
3.2 Chinese LiFePO4 Cathode Material Market
3.2.1 Market Size
3.2.2 Import & Export
3.2.4 Competition Pattern
3.3 Policy Impact
3.4 Development Trend
4 LiFePO4 Industry Chain
4.1 Upstream Industry
4.1.1 Lithium Carbonate
4.1.2 Iron Phosphate
4.2 LiFePO4 Battery
4.2.1 Market Development
4.2.2 Corporate Landscape
4.3 EV Market
4.3.3 EV’s Demand for LiFePO4 Battery
4.4 3C Consumer Electronics
4.5 Energy Storage
4.5.1 Power Energy Storage Technology and Application
4.5.2 Power Chemical Energy Storage Industry Size and Demand for LiFePO4 Battery
4.6 Electric Bicycle
4.6.2 Electric Bicycle’s Demand for LiFePO4 Battery
4.7 Electric Tools
4.8 Communication Industry
4.9 Automotive Start-Stop Battery
5. Major Substitutes of LiFePO4 Cathode Material
5.2 Ternary Materials
5.2.3 Ternary Materials VS LiFePO4
5.3 Lithium Cobalt Oxide
5.3.2 Lithium Cobalt Oxide VS LiFePO4
5.4 Lithium Manganese Oxide
6 Global and Chinese LiFePO4 Producers
6.1 A123 Systems
6.1.3 Subsidiaries in China
6.2.3 Subsidiaries in China
6.3.2 LiFePO4 Business
6.4.2 Development History
6.5 Formosa Energy & Material Technology Co., Ltd.
6.5.2 LiFePO4 Business
6.6.3 LiFePO4 Business
6.7 Hirose Tech
6.7.3 Competitive Edge
6.8 Tatung Fine Chemicals
6.8.3 LiFePO4 Business
6.9 Tianjin STL Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
6.9.2 LiFePO4 Business
6.10 Pulead Technology Industry Co., Ltd
6.10.2 Layout in Industry Chain
6.10.3 LiFePO4 Business
6.11 Shenzhen BTR New Energy Material Co., Ltd
6.11.3 LiFePO4 Business
6.11.4 Competitive Edge
6.12 Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material Co., Ltd.
6.12.3 LiFePO4 Business
6.13 Nanjing Lasting Brilliance New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
6.13.2 R&D Project
6.13.3 Development History
6.14 Jiangxi Kingli Technology Co., Ltd.
6.14.3 LiFePO4 Business
6.15 Guoxuan High-Tech Co., Ltd.
6.15.3 Industry Chain
6.15.4 LiFePO4 and Battery Business
6.16 Shenzhen Tianjiao Technology Development Ltd.
6.17 Shenzhen Dynanonic Co., Ltd
6.17.3 Nano-LiFePO4 Business
6.18 GuanghanMufu Lithium Power Materials Co., Ltd.
6.18.2 LiFePO4 Business
6.19.1 Hunan Shenghua Technology Co., Ltd.
6.19.2 Xinxiang Huaxin Energy Materials Co., Ltd.
6.19.3 Hunan Haorun Technology Co., Ltd.
6.19.4 NanoChem Systems (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
6.19.5 Xinxiang Chuangjia Power Supply Material Co., Ltd.
6.19.6 Qingdao Qianyun High-tech New Material Co., Ltd.
7. Key LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturers
7.1.3 Revenue Structure
7.1.4 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.2 China BAK Battery, Inc.
7.2.4 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.2.5 Business Development and Outlook
7.2.7 Capacity & Output
7.3 Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
7.3.3 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.3.4 Business Development and Outlook
7.3.6 Capacity & Output
7.4 Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology Co., Ltd.
7.4.3 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.5 Wanxiang EV Co., Ltd.
7.5.2 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.5.4 Business Development and Outlook
7.6 Sinopoly Battery Limited
7.6.2 Battery Technology
7.6.3 Business Development and Outlook
7.6.5 Capacity & Output
7.7 China Aviation Lithium Battery Co., Ltd.
7.7.2 Battery Technology
7.7.4 Business Development and Outlook
7.7.6 Capacity & Output
7.8 CENS Energy-Tech Co., Ltd.
7.8.2 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.9 Hipower New Energy Group Co., Ltd.
7.9.2 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.10 Suzhou Golden Crown New Energy Co., Ltd.
7.10.2 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.11 Pihsiang Energy Technology
7.11.3 Competitive Edge
7.12 Qingdao Hongnai New Energy
7.13 Henan Huanyu Group
7.13.2 LiFePO4 Battery Business
7.14 Li-Tec & Accumotive
7.14.2 Battery Technology
7.14.3 Business Development and Outlook
List of Charts
- Classification of Motive Power Battery
- Operating Principle of LiFePO4 Battery
- Internal Structure of LiFePO4 Battery
- Performance Advantages & Disadvantages of LiFePO4
- Performance of All Kinds of Lithium Batteries
- Manufacturing Procedures of LiFePO4 Battery Cathode Material
- Comparison of Major LiFePO4 Production Processes
- Major Global LiFePO4 Patentees
- Industry Chain of LiFePO4 Battery
- Development of Lithium Battery Cathode Materials
- Global Cathode Materials (LFP/NCM/LCO/LMO/NCA) Shipments, 2011-2015
- Global and Chinese Power Battery Companies and Their Main Products
- Market Share of Global Producers of Cathode Materials, 2015
- Sales Volume of LiFePo4 and Its Proportion of Cathode Material around the World, 2010-2016
- Capacity of Key LiFePo4 Materials Manufacturers in Taiwan, 2015
- Global Shipments of Lithium Battery Cathode Materials and LiFePo4 Battery, 2015-2020E
- Structure of Cathode Materials (LFP/LCO/LMO/NCM) (EV), 2020E
- Structure of Cathode Materials (LFP/LCO/LMO/NCM) (3C Consumer Electronics), 2020E
- China’s Output of Lithium Battery Cathode Materials, 2015-2016
- Market Share of Cathode Materials in China by Product, 2013-2015
- Products, Revenue and Capacity of Major Producers of Cathode Materials in China, 2015
- Capacity and Customers of Major Chinese Producers of Cathode Materials, 2016
- Main Technical Routes Adopted by Major Global and Chinese Lithium Battery Producers
- Sales Volume of LiFePo4 and Its Proportion of Cathode Material in China, 2007-2016
- China’s Demand for LiFePO4 Cathode Material, 2013-2018E
- China’s Import & Export Volume of LiFePO4, 2012-2016
- China’s Import & Export Value of LiFePO4, 2012-2016
- Origins of China’s LiFePO4 Imports, 2014-2016
- Destinations of China’s LiFePO4 Exports, 2014-2016
- LiFePO4 Prices in China, 2011-2016 (RMB10k/t)
- Capacity of Key LiFePo4 Materials Manufacturers in Mainland China, 2015-2016
- Capacity of Lithium Iron Phosphate Material Manufacturers in China (including Taiwan), 2014/2018E
- Gross Margin of Major Producers’ LiFePO4 Cathode Material, 2015
- Chinese and Global Lithium Iron Phosphate Sales Volume and Proportion, 2011-2020E
- Main Preparation Technologies and Raw Materials for LiFePO4 Cathode Material
- Main Raw Materials and Suppliers of LiFePO4
- Global Lithium Carbonate Supply, 2012-2020E
- Global Lithium Carbonate Demand, 2012-2020E
- Global Lithium Carbonate Demand by Sector, 2012-2020E
- Global Lithium Carbonate Consumption Structure by Application, 2013
- Global Lithium Carbonate Consumption Structure by Application, 2015
- China’s Output of Lithium Carbonate, 2009-2020E
- China’s Percentage of Global Lithium Carbonate Output, 2012-2020E
- Lithium Carbonate Supply-Demand Gap in China, 2009-2020E
- Prices of Battery-grade Lithium Carbonate, 2015-End of Sept 2016 (RMB10K/t)
- Chinese Iron Phosphate Market Size, 2011-2018E
- Competitive Landscape of Chinese Iron Phosphate Enterprises, 2015
- Power Battery Shipments by Battery Material, 2015
- China’s Lithium Battery Shipments by Material, Jan-Apr 2016
- Cost Structure of Lithium Battery
- Output and Global Top10 Power Battery Enterprises, 2016H1
- Capacity of Major LiFePO4 Battery Producers in China, 2015-2016
- Battery Technology and Supporting Manufacturers of Power Lithium Battery Enterprises in China, 2016
- China’s Demand for LiFePO4 Battery by Application, 2015-2020E
- Global Electric Passenger Car (EV&PHEV) Sales, 2011-2020E
- Sales of Global Top20 Electric Passenger Cars, 2015
- Sales of Global Top20 Electric Passenger Cars, 2016H1
- Global EV Sales, 2010-2050E
- EV Sales in United States by Model, 2015
- EV Battery Sales in North America, 2015-2016
- Ranking of EVs in Europe by Sales, 2015
- Ranking of EV Sales in Europe by Model, 2016H1
- EV Output & Sales in China, 2010-2015
- New Energy Vehicle (EV&PHEV) Output in China, Jan-Dec 2015
- Electric Vehicle (EV&PHEV) Sales in China, 2011-2020E
- Electric Passenger Vehicle (EV&PHEV) Sales in China, 2011-2020E
- New Energy Passenger Vehicle (EV&PHEV) Sales in China, Jan-Dec 2015
- New Energy Vehicle (EV&PHEV) Sales in China, Jan-Sept 2016
- New Energy Commercial Vehicle Output in China, Jan-Dec 2015
- EV Promotion Plans in China, 2014-2015
- New Energy Bus Output in China, Jan-Dec 2015
- Battery Electric Truck Output in China, Jan-Dec 2015
- Electric Commercial Vehicle (EV&PHEV) Sales, 2011-2020E
- China’s Output of New Energy Vehicles by Category, 2015-2020E
- Capacity of Power Lithium Batteries for New Energy Vehicles
- Proportion of LiFePO4 Battery for Electric Bus in China, 2015
- Proportion of LiFePO4 Battery for Electric Passenger Car in China, 2015
- Proportion of LiFePO4 Battery for Electric Special Vehicle in China, 2015
- Cathode Materials Adopted by the World’s Major EV Makers
- Major Producers of Batteries for New Energy Bus in China, 2016H1
- Major Battery Suppliers for Electric Logistics Vehicle and Installation of LiFePO4 Battery, 2015
- China’s Demand for EV LiFePO4 Battery, 2015-2020E
- Global Demand for CE Lithium Battery and Growth Rate, 2013-2020E
- Global Mobile Phone Sales and Demand for Lithium Battery, 2012-2020E
- Global Tablet PC Sales and Demand for Lithium Battery, 2012-2020E
- Competitive Landscape of Global Tablet PC Market, 2014-2015
- Global Laptop Computer Sales and Demand for Lithium Battery, 2012-2020E
- Global E-cigarette Sales and Proportion, 2012-2020E
- China’s Demand for CE Lithium Battery and Growth Rate, 2014-2020E
- Market Size of Consumer Lithium Batteries in China, 2009-2020E
- Classification of Common Energy Storage Methods
- Corresponding Energy Storage Capacity and Discharging Time of Different Energy Storage Technologies
- Installed Capacity of Various Electrochemical Energy Storage Technologies Worldwide
- Application Proportion of Different Electrochemical Energy Storage Technologies in Different Countries
- Usages of Electronic Energy Storage
- Application of Energy Storage in Renewable Energy Field
- Application of Energy Storage in Distributed Energy Field
- Application of Energy Storage in V2G/V2H System Field
- Cost of Different Energy Storage Technologies in Chinese Market
- Cost of Different Energy Storage Technologies in U.S. Market
- Policies on Energy Storage in China
- Accumulative Installed Capacity of Global Electrochemical Energy Storage, 2009-2015
- Market Share of Main Technical Routes of Global Energy Storage Systems, 2015
- Accumulative Installed Capacity of Electrochemical Energy Storage in China, 2010-2015
- China’s Lithium Battery-based Energy Storage Size, 2011-2018E
- Performance and Cost Comparison of Three Mainstream Electrochemical Energy Storage Technologies, 2015
- China’s Electric Bicycle Output by Type of Battery, 2010-2018E
- Permeability of Lead-acid and Lithium Battery Bicycles in China, 2010-2018E
- Ownership of Electric Bicycles in China, 2010-2020E
- Output of Electric Bicycles (by Region) in China, Jan-May 2016
- China’s Electric Bicycle Sales and Market Size, 2010-2020E
- Price Table of Major Batteries for Electric Bicycles, 2015
- China’s Demand for LiFePO4 Battery for Electric Bicycles, 2015-2020E
- China’s Power Tool Output, 2009-2020E
- China’s Demand for LiFePO4 Battery for Electric Tools, 2015-2020E
- Fixed Asset Investments of Telecommunication Industry in China, 2010-2015
- Construction of Mobile Phone Base Stations in China, 2010-2015
- Schematic Diagram of Vehicle Start-stop System
- Shipments and Penetration of Vehicle Start-stop Battery System in China, 2013-2018E
- Proportion of Vehicle Brands Loading Start-stop Batteries in China
- Performance Comparison of Main Cathode Materials
- Global Shipments of Ternary Cathode Materials (NCA/NCM), 2011-2015
- Global Shipments of Ternary Cathode Materials (NCA/NCM), 2009-2020E
- Global Price Trend of Ternary Cathode Materials, 2010-2020E
- China’s Shipments of Ternary Cathode Materials (NCM), 2011-2015
- Domestic Shipments of Ternary Cathode Materials (NCM/NCA), 2015-2020E
- Capacity of Major Chinese Producers of Ternary Cathode Materials
- Capacity of Major Chinese Ternary Lithium Battery Producers, 2015-2017E
- Market Share of Major Chinese Producers of Ternary Cathode Materials, 2015
- China’s Lithium Cobalt Oxide Output, 2009-2017E
- LiFePO4 VS Lithium Manganese Oxide
- History of A123 Systems
- Revenue and Gross Profit of A123 Systems, FY2007- FY2012
- Revenue and Net Profit of Valence, FY2008-FY2012
- Operation of Valence’s Subsidiaries in China
- History of Phostech
- Development History of Nichia
- Revenue of Nichia, 2009-2014
- Nichia’s Output of Cathode Materials, 2012&2013
- Organizational Structure of Formosa Lithium Iron Oxide
- Aleees’ Revenue and Net Income, 2011-2016
- Aleees’ Revenue Breakdown by Product, 2012-2016
- Aleees’ Revenue Structure by Product, 2012-2016
- Aleees’ Revenue Breakdown by Region, 2012-2015
- Aleees’ Revenue Structure by Region, 2012-2015
- Procurement of Aleees from Main Suppliers and Percentage, 2014-2016
- Main Applications of Aleees’s LiFePO4 Cathode Material
- Main Performance of Aleees’s Mass-produced LiFePO4 Cathode Material
- Aleees’s LiFePO4 Battery Cathode Material R&D Projects
- LiFePO4 Material Capacity and Output of Aleees, 2012-2015
- LiFePO4 Material Sales Volume of Aleees, 2012-2015
- Aleees’s Suppliers of Core Materials for LiFePO4 Cathode Material
- Aleees’s Development Goals
- Hirose’s Financial Condition, 2009-2014
- R&D History of Hirose’s LiFePO4 Technology
- Performance of Shandong Hongchen Battery Material’s LiFePO4
- Revenue and Net Income of Tatung Fine Chemicals, 2009-2016
- Revenue Structure of Tatung Fine Chemicals by Product, 2015
- History of LiFePo4 R&D of Tatung Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Development History of Tianjin STL Energy Technology
- LiFePO4 Capacity of Tianjin STL Energy Technology, 2007-2018E
- Major Production Bases of Shenzhen BTR
- Revenue and Net Income of Shenzhen BTR, 2012-2016
- Revenue Structure of BTR by Product, 2014-2016
- Operating Revenue Structure of BTR by Region, 2013-2015
- LiFePo4 Development of BTR
- LiFePO4 Revenue and % of BTR, 2013-2016
- BTR’s Presence in Industry Chain
- Revenue and Net Income of Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material, 2013-2016
- LiFePO4 Revenue Structure of Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material by Model, 2013-2015
- Operating Cost and Gross Margin of Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material’s LiFePO4 by Model, 2013-2015
- LiFePO4 Capacity of Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material, 2011-2017
- Major Customers of Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material
- Development History of Lasting Brilliance New Energy
- Revenue and Net Income of Kingli Technology, 2013-2016
- Revenue Structure of Kingli Technology by Region, 2013-2016
- LiFePO4 Capacity of Kingli Technology, 2015-2020E
- Development History of Guoxuan High-Tech
- Organizational Structure of Guoxuan High-Tech
- Marketing of Guoxuan High-Tech’s Major Products
- Major Operating Data of Guoxuan High-Tech, 2015-2016
- Revenue Structure of Guoxuan High-Tech by Product, 2015-2016
- Lithium Battery Capacity and Major Projects of Guoxuan High-Tech
- Lithium Battery R&D Industry Chain of Guoxuan High-Tech
- Distribution of Guoxuan High-Tech’s Research Institute
- Industrial Eco-map of Guoxuan High-Tech
- Lithium Battery Material Developmental Paths of Guoxuan High-Tech
- LiFePO4 Revenue, Operating Costs and Gross Margin of Guoxuan High-Tech, 2015-2016
- LiFePO4 Capacity of Guoxuan High-Tech, 2014-2020E
- History of Tianjiao Technology
- The Main Products Capacity of Tianjiao Technology, 2015
- Revenue and Net Income of Tiaojiao Technology, 2012-2016
- Tianjiao Technology’s Output and Sales of Cathode Materials, 2012-2015
- Subsidiaries of Shenzhen Dynanonic
- Product Development History of Shenzhen Dynanonic
- Operating Data of Shenzhen Dynanonic, 2013-2016
- Revenue Structure of Shenzhen Dynanonic by Product, 2013-2016
- Nano-LiFePO4 Output, Sales and Capacity of Shenzhen Dynanonic, 2013-2016
- Capacity of Main Products of Xinxiang Huaxin
- Partners of Hunan Haorun Technology
- Development History of BYD
- BYD’s Revenue and Net Income, 2010-2015
- Main Production Bases of BYD
- Revenue of BYD by Product, 2012-2016
- Lithium/Nickel Battery Revenue of BYD, 2013-2015
- Revenue Breakdown of BYD by Product, 2014-2016
- Revenue of BYD by Region, 2012-2016
- Revenue Breakdown of BYD by Region, 2012-2016
- Goss Margin of BYD’s Leading Products, 2012-2016
- Revenue and Net Income of Shenzhen BAK Battery, FY2011-FY2016
- Revenue of Shenzhen BAK Battery by Product,FY2009-FY2015
- Revenue of Shenzhen BAK Battery by Region,FY2009-FY2013
- R&D Costs and % of Total Revenue of Shenzhen BAK Battery, FY2010-FY2015
- Technical Parameters of Shenzhen BAK Battery’s Power Cell
- Profile of BAK International (Tianjin)
- Profile of Dalian BAK Power Battery
- Power Battery Sales of Shenzhen BAK Battery, 2009-2015H1
- Power Battery Investment Projects of Shenzhen BAK Battery, 2013-2015
- Tianjin Lishen’s Products
- Development History of Tianjin Lishen
- Revenue of Tianjin Lishen, 2008-2016
- Tianjin Lishen’s Power Cell Technology Roadmap
- Tianjin Lishen’s Power Battery Pack Technology Roadmap
- Performance Parameters of Tianjin Lishen’s Spiral Wound Power Cell
- Performance Parameters of Tianjin Lishen’s Stacked Power Cell
- Performance Parameters of Tianjin Lishen’s Polymer Power Cell
- Technical Parameters of Tianjin Lishen’s Power Cell
- Power Battery Customers of Tianjin Lishen
- Performance Parameters of Tianjin Lishen’s Power Battery Pack
- Lithium Battery Capacity of Tianjin Lishen
- Power Battery Investment Plans of Tianjin Lishen, 2012-2016
- Main Products and Applications of Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology
- Revenue and Net Income of Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology, 2014-2016
- Revenue Structure of Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology by Region, 2014-2015
- Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology’s Procurement from Top5 Suppliers, Products Purchased and Percentage, 2015
- Patents of Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology
- Operating Data of Wanxiang A123 Systems, 2014-2015
- Revenue and Gross Margin of Sinopoly Battery, 2011-2015H1
- Net Income of Sinopoly Battery, 2011-2015H1
- Technical Parameters of Sinopoly Battery’s Power Cell
- Equity Structure of China Aviation Lithium Battery, 2014
- Business Performance of China Aviation Lithium Battery, 2010-2015
- EV BMS of China Aviation Lithium Battery
- Lithium Battery Certification of China Aviation Lithium Battery
- Global Sales Network of China Aviation Lithium Battery
- Major Customers of China Aviation Lithium Battery
- LiFePo4 Battery Application of CENS Energy-Tech
- HiPower New Energy Group
- Development History of LiFePo4 Battery Business of Pihsiang Energy Technology
- Revenue and Net Income of Pihsiang Energy Technology, 2010-2016
- Revenue Structure of Pihsiang Energy Technology by Region, 2013-2015
- Capacity, Output and Output Value of Pihsiang Energy Technology by Product, 2013-2015
- Sales Volume/Value of Pihsiang Energy Technology by Product, 2013-2015
- R&D Costs and % of Total Revenue of Pihsiang Energy Technology, 2011-2015
- Main Raw Materials Needed by and Core Suppliers of Pihsiang Energy Technology
- Development History of Henan Huanyu Group
- Major Carmakers and Auto Models Using Li-Tec’s Power Batteries
- A123 Systems
- CENS Energy-Tech Co., Ltd.
- China Aviation Lithium Battery Co., Ltd.
- China BAK Battery, Inc.
- Formosa Energy & Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- GuanghanMufu Lithium Power Materials Co., Ltd.
- Guoxuan High-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Henan Huanyu Group
- Hipower New Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Hirose Tech
- Hunan Haorun Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Shenghua Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Kingli Technology Co., Ltd.
- Li-Tec & Accumotive
- Nanjing Lasting Brilliance New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- NanoChem Systems (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Pihsiang Energy Technology
- Pulead Technology Industry Co., Ltd
- Qingdao Hongnai New Energy
- Qingdao Qianyun High-tech New Material Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen BTR New Energy Material Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Dynanonic Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Mottcell Battery Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Tianjiao Technology Development Ltd.
- Sinopoly Battery Limited
- Suzhou Golden Crown New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Tatung Fine Chemicals
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin STL Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Wanxiang EV Co., Ltd.
- Xinxiang Chuangjia Power Supply Material Co., Ltd.
- Xinxiang Huaxin Energy Materials Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Zhuoneng Battery Material Co., Ltd.