- Global market overview
- India market analysis and end-user outlook
- Classification of adhesives and new emerging applications
- Growth drivers and restraints for the market
- Impact of Mega Trends on the adhesives market in India
The research service provides an overview of the global and Indian adhesives market for 2015. Countries such as China, India, and Brazil are expected to drive the demand for adhesives; application-wise, construction, automotive, and packaging industries will drive the global market.
Indian adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6%, mainly driven by technological advancements and infrastructure growth. Macroeconomic factors such as low per capita consumption and increasing disposable income will act as catalysts for the growth of the adhesives market in India.
The study also provides a brief profile of the major competitors in the Indian market. Pidilite is the market leader in the domestic market, followed by Henkel, Sika, and other multinational companies such as 3M, Huntsman, HB Fuller, and Bostik.
Packaging is the largest market for adhesives, followed by applications in building and construction and automotive. Consumer/Do-it-Yourself segment that includes applications such as decorative films, hobby supplies, and stationery products also has a considerable market in India. In terms of adhesive type, water-based adhesives will continue to dominate the market and will have the highest growth rate until 2020.
The research service also discusses innovative technologies that will find use in new emerging applications. It also discusses present and future trends in end-user industries and provides the Mega Trends and their impact on the adhesives market. The study also provides strategic imperatives and critical success factors for industry players and investors targeting the adhesives market in India. Growth opportunities in India such as infrastructure growth, growth in packaging industry driven by food and beverage market, and new emerging application segments such as aerospace and electronics have also been discussed.
Macroeconomic growth levers and government initiatives such as Make in India, Smart Cities project, and Digital India have also been mentioned as playing an important role in driving the adhesives market in India. The base year for the study is 2015, with the forecast period being 2016 to 2020.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
1. What was the total market size for adhesives in India in 2015?
2. What are the major drivers and restraints for the market in India?
3. Who are the major players in the adhesives market in India and what is their market share?
4. What is the impact of macroeconomic factors and Mega Trends on the market?
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to Adhesives
- Key Application Areas of Adhesives
- Mega Trends in Adhesives
- Global Market Overview
- Global Market Trends
- Indian Adhesives Market-Overview
- India Adhesives Market-Key Characteristics
- India Adhesives Market: Trade Analysis
- PVAc Adhesives Market-Total Market Snapshot
- Epoxy Adhesives Market-Total Market Overview
- Cyanoacrylate Adhesives Market-Total Market Overview
- Silicone Sealants Market-Total Market Overview
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- End-user Outlook-Furniture
- End-user Outlook-Paper Board and Packaging
- End-user Outlook-Building and Construction
- End-user Outlook-Automotive
- End-user Outlook-Electronics
- End-user Outlook-Lifestyle and Consumer/DIY
- End-user Outlook-Others
- Growth Opportunity-Infrastructure Growth
- Growth Opportunity-Growth in Packaging Industry
- Growth Opportunity-New Emerging Applications Segment
- Growth Opportunity: Technology Shift-Hot Melt Adhesives
- Growth Opportunity-India’s Focus on being Manufacturing Hub
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- Legal Disclaimer