This market insight covers the growth opportunities for the process equipment companies across the globe and covers topics on how changing landscape and needs and requirements is drivcing the need for adoption of food robotics in the F&B industry. The report highlights how in order to combat the food safety issues, several initiatives are taken up by governments across the world to strengthen food security. Apart from government initiatives, the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is a private food safety trade standard organization founded by large retailers, including Carrefour, Tesco PLC, Metro AG, Migros, Royal Ahold, Walmart, and Delhaize.
The report also brings to notice how the the increasing trends of adopting automated solutions are offering a more lean and clean operating environment will support robotic developments in the F&B industry
This research study brings out the latest trends in terms of industry, economy and technology in the construction chemicals industry segment for pumps and valves in the region. The study concludes with an analysis of forecasted growth trends of the process equipment market during the forecast period.
- Key Findings
- Research Scope and Objective
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Overview of Global Food Safety Initiatives
- Food Robots-Applications in Food Sourcing to Packaging and Supply Chains
- Convergence of Robotics into Food Plant Design
- Types of Robots Used in Food Processing and Their Applications
- Food Robots and Food Manufacturing Plants-Some Examples
- Total Process Equipment Market in Process Equipment Industry
- End-of-arm-tooling (EOAT)
- The Last Word
- Legal Disclaimer