Businesses can be doing everything right, but still run into issues that slow down their sites or even make them completely unavailable.
Fortunately, a new performance management technology makes it possible for organizations to avoid internet-based issues that cause performance problems. Internet Performance Management is a technology that constantly monitors traffic across the Internet. When there is a problem on a route that a business uses for its websites and services, it can quickly and proactively switch to a faster route, saving the business from slow or disruptive services and keeping visitors happy and revenue growing.
This research report delves into the challenges that businesses face when it comes to managing and improving site performance, and analyzes how businesses that employ Internet Performance Management gain significant improvements in site performance and customer satisfaction.
- Businesses using Internet Performance Management are 2.3 times more likely to see faster website performance.
- By leveraging Internet Performance Management, organizations are twice as likely to see reduced downtime.
- Businesses using Internet Performance Management are 30% more likely to have very or extremely satisfied users of their sites and services.
- 81% of businesses using Internet Performance Management report faster issue resolution.
- The High Costs and High Frequency of Website Disruptions
- Number of Website Disruptions Per Month
- Length of Time Needed to Resolve Website Disruptions
- The High Cost of a Minute of Website Downtime
- Following a New Path to Website Performance
- How Organizations Work to Improve Performance
- The Benefits of Following a New Type of Performance Management
- Top Reported Benefits of Internet Performance Management Deployments
- Key Takeaways