- Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market is expected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The report contains 182 pages of exclusive premium insights with 134 tables and 140 figures.
- Intra-uterine contraceptive devices are most commonly known as IUDs/IUCDs. These devices are inserted into the uterus by doctors and other healthcare professionals to prevent contraception, by either immobilizing the sperms on their way to the fallopian tubes or by changing the uterine lining, so that the fertilized egg cannot be implanted in it.
- The Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market has been segmented On the basis of product type the market is segmented into Hormonal IUCD, Copper IUCD.
- On the basis of end-user the market is segmented into Hospitals, Gynaecology Clinics, and Community Healthcare.
- The global intra uterine contraceptive market is segmented into 5 geographical regions which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world. The report of this market shares countries like U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa. The report also includes company share analysis for the major companies operating in this market by major regions global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Regions Covered in the Scope of the Report: Global (North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of APAC), South America (Brazil, Rest of South America), Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Rest of MEA)).
1.1. Overview of the Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices (IUCD) Market
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.4. Market Coverage
2 Market Segmentation
2.1. Markets Covered
2.2. Geographic Scope
2.3. Years Considered for the Study
2.4. Currency and Pricing
2.5. Research Methodology
2.6. Primary Interviews With Key Opinion Leaders
2.7. Secondary Sources
3 Market Overview
3.2.1. Increased Rate of Unplanned Pregnancies
3.2.2. Rising Number of Initiatives Undertaken by the Private Firms
3.2.3. Favourable Insurance for IUCD's
3.2.4. Growing Awareness of Contraceptive
3.2.5. Growing Funds and Grants for IUCD Products
3.2.6. Technological Advancements
3.2.1. High Cost of Treatment
3.2.2. Threat of Causing Pelvic Inflammotory Disease (PID)
3.2.3. Threat Causing Epictapic Pregnancy
3.2.4. Changes in Government Regulations
4 Executive Summary
5 Premium Insights
6 Global Intra-Uterine Contraceptive (IUCD) Devices Market, by Product Type
6.2. Hormonal IUCD (2013 – 2024)
6.2.1. Market Value (USD Million)
6.2.2. Market Volume (Units Sold)
6.3. Copper IUCD (2013 – 2024)
6.3.1. Market Value (USD Million)
6.3.2. Market Volume (Units Sold)
7 IUCD Market, by Geography
7.1. Countrywise Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices Market,
7.1.1. North America
7.1.3. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
184.108.40.206. South Korea
7.1.4. South America
7.1.5. Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11. Saudi Arabia
8 IUCD Market: Competitive Landscape
8.1. Global IUCD Market: Company Share Analysis
8.2. North America IUCD Market: Company Share Analysis
8.3. Europe IUCD Market: Company Share Analysis
8.4. APAC IUCD Market: Company Share Analysis
8.5. South America IUCD Market: Company Share Analysis
8.6. Middle East and Africa IUCD Market: Company Share Analysis
9 IUCD Market, Company Profiles
9.1 Bayer AG
9.2 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
9.3 Allergen Plc
9.4 DKT International
9.5 SMB Corporation
9.6 Mona Lisa N.V.
9.7 Medisafe Distribution Inc.
- DKT International
- Egemen International
- Melbea AG
- Ocon Medical Ltd.
- Pregna International Limited
- Medical Engineering Corporation SA
- SMB Corporation
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Medu Scientific Ltd
- China RH Contraceptives Co. Ltd
- Sanghai Jolly Medical Education Co. Ltd
- Bernstein Leibhard LLP
- ZheijangDaji Medical Instruments Ltd.
- Nimble International
- AME Line
- Com Ltda