'PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2016/2017' is the leading resource for statistics, trends, and proprietary market intelligence and analyses on the biopharmaceutical industry. Supported by thousands of graphs, illustrations, and analyses, the Sourcebook provides the latest intelligence on every aspect of biopharmaceutical development – from product discovery, to R&D performance and productivity, to time-to-market trends. With real-world analysis and key contributions from leading consultancies and experts, the Sourcebook includes:
- New proprietary analysis on US clinical trial starts, segmented by therapeutic category, as well as overall active clinical trials
- Emerging data on worldwide and company-specific R&D pipelines and product launch trends
- New analysis on emerging trends in pharma and biotech licensing deals and other partnerships critical to industry’s R&D pipeline
- Drug approval statistics compiled from FDA, EMA, and other regulatory agencies
- New global R&D spending trends and other international R&D data from key markets
- International statistics on drug development output
And much more!
- Spotlight analyses on emerging and re-emerging elements of industry’s R&D pipeline, including immuno-oncology, antibiotics, and gene therapy
- Assessments of several emerging industry controversies, including drug pricing, the wisdom of ultrarapid new drug reviews, and R&D “overcrowding” in some parts of the new drug pipeline
- Analyses on the state, nature, and sustainability of industry’s pipeline of R&D projects
- Detailed profiles on the pipelines and emerging R&D models and structures used by leading pharma companies
- Analyses focused on the drug and biopharma markets and development pipelines within emerging countries, including South Korea and China
- Assessments of personalized medicine/companion diagnostics, biosimilars, orphan drugs, and other factors reshaping biopharma R&D today
'PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2016/2017' is a must-have resource for the drug development industry. It is invaluable to executives and managers working in the pharma and biotech industries. The Sourcebook puts real-world data sets at your fingertips for presentations, reports, business development efforts, strategic meetings, and critical decision-making analyses.
The 2016/2017 edition is also offered in electronic format for individual users, small groups, business units, or company-wide access.