This national survey report focuses on Mauritius' assessment methods at tertiary level.
The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current tertiary education system on student enrolment trends, subject enrolment trends, sectors where employment is observed, population demographic changes over time and potential impact on those trends, gross enrolment ratio and the difference in inbound overseas students vs outbound local students.
1. Demand in tertiary education
2. Trends in student enrolment
3. Subject - wise analysis
4. Case study - 'Ready for Work' graduates and the market's point of view
5. Methodology - Method in tertiary education institution
6. The sample
7. The results - analysis of full survey database, undergraduate modules,postgraduate modules and postgraduate vs undergraduate
8. Field-wise analysis
9. Institution contribution analysis - course analysis