The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the aging population phenomenon in Mauritius. The study include a survey of 400 people across the island to obtain a nationally representative sample of the population in terms of Age, Gender and Socio Economic Group. The study revealed the actual cost of raising a child as well as other determinants.
1. Aging population and public opinion
2. Trend in family structure and housing
3. Insurance and the number of kids people wish to have
4. The cost of raising a child in Mauritius - today and future
5. Pension provisoin and 'ciblage'
6. Text mining and qualitative analysis of repondent's comments
7. About the survey