Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT Standards for Coating Industry Operations provides environmental audit checklists for the air quality management rules in 40 CFR Part 63 specific to:
- Paper and other web coating operations
- Miscellaneous coating manufacturing operations
- Paints and allied products manufacturing
- Miscellaneous metal parts and products
- Plastic parts and products.
For the Subparts of 40 CFR Part 63 and EPA air quality standards covered in this guide see Topics below.
This Air Quality MACT Standards for Coating Industry Operations publication is offered in conjunction with Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide. The Air Quality Management module in this Federal Guide covers air quality regulations that apply broadly to a variety of industrial operations. This Air Quality MACT for Coating Industry Operations publication includes additional requirements that specifically apply to the coating industry and is intended to complement the general Air Quality Management module of the Federal Guide.
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide is also complemented by the full range of 50 Environmental State Difference Summaries and Checklists for 49 states, and Puerto Rico. California is available separately.
These guides are indispensable resources for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel.
- Easy to use and field-tested by recognized experts in environmental auditing
- Assists facilities in the demonstration of due diligence and risk mitigation
- Enables organizations to add company and site-specific requirements
- Includes procedural environmental audit checklists that support good management practices
- Allows experienced auditors to expedite an inquiry, and less-experienced auditors to review the detailed guide notes as required
Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT for Coating Industry Operations covers:
- 40 CFR 63 Subpart JJJJ - Paper and Other Web Coating Operations
- 40 CFR 63 Subpart HHHHH – Miscellaneous Coating Manufacturing Operations
- 40 CFR 63 Subpart CCCCCCC – Area Source Standards for Paints and Allied Products Manufacturing
Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide covers Federal Air Quality requirements and other topics.
Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the environmental audit checklists apply to specific facility operations
Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Enables quick recording of a facility’s compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include customizable scoresheets in Microsoft Word® and Excel.
Part A: 40 CFR 63 Subpart JJJJ — MACT Standards for Paper and Other Web Coating Operations
Part B: 40 CFR 63 Subpart HHHHH — MACT Standards for Miscellaneous Coating Manufacturing Operations
Part C: 40 CFR 63 Subpart CCCCCCC — Area Source Standards for Paints and Allied Products Manufacturing