Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT Standards for Pesticide Active Ingredient Production provides environmental audit checklists for the air quality management rules in 40 CFR Part 63 covered in Subpart MMM.
For the Topics covered by Subpart MMM of 40 CFR Part 63 in this guide see Topics below.
This Air Quality MACT Standards for Pesticide Active Ingredient Production publication is offered in conjunction with Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide The Air Quality Management module in this Federal Guide covers air quality regulations that apply broadly to a variety of industrial operations. This Air Quality MACT for Pesticide Active Ingredient Production publication includes additional requirements that specifically apply to producing pesticide active ingredients and is intended to complement the general Air Quality Management module of the Federal Guide.
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide is also complemented by the full range of 50 Environmental State Difference Summaries and Checklists for 49 states, and Puerto Rico. California is available separately.
See also Environmental Auditing: FIFRA Compliance Guide.
These guides are indispensable resources for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel.
- Easy to use and field-tested by recognized experts in environmental auditing
- Assists facilities in the demonstration of due diligence and risk mitigation
- Enables organizations to add company and site-specific requirements
- Includes procedural environmental audit checklists that support good management practices
- Allows experienced auditors to expedite an inquiry, and less-experienced auditors to review the detailed guide notes as required
Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT Standard for Pesticide Active Ingredient Production covers:
- General Requirements and Applicability
- Emission Standards for Equipment
- Equipment leaks
- Test methods and Initial Compliance Procedures
- Monitoring and Inspection Requirements
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide covers Federal Air Quality requirements and other topics.
Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the environmental audit checklists apply to specific facility operations
Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Enables quick recording of a facility's compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include customizable scoresheets in Microsoft Word® and Excel
40 CFR Part 63 Subpart MMM
General Requirements and Applicability
Emission Standards for Equipment
Test methods and
Initial Compliance Procedures
Monitoring and Inspection Requirements