- The Dutch smoking tobacco market has traditionally been a duopoly, with two major multinationals - Imperial Tobacco and BAT - dominating sales. However, in recent years other suppliers and private label brands have proliferated. Imperial Tobacco leads the market with its main strength in the FCT market.
- The effect of rising taxes, smoking bans and increased health awareness will impact negatively on the whole tobacco market.
Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands 2016 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Netherlands market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Reasons to Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Market context
- Market size and structure
2. Production and trade
- Taxation and retail prices
- Manufacturers and brands
- The smoking population
- Operating constraints
4. Prospects and forecasts