The global aerospace maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) market, like many others, is in a state of change. The introduction of enhanced Internet protocol-based software and equipment is driving the market in new directions. This insight covers the market from 2016 to 2026. Logistics to support MRO and spares sales is a significant part of the overall aerospace industry.
New platform procurements will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4%. The MRO portion of the global aerospace market will grow at a CAGR of 1.6% and will present a 2026 market size of $88.17 billion. Over the 2016 to 2026 period, the global MRO revenue share from North America (NA) is forecast to decline from 27.5% to 24.6%, while Europe is expected to decline from 27.3% to 24.3%. Meanwhile, Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow from 28.4% to 31.1% of the total market. Latin America (LATAM) will grow from 4.9% to 5.1% and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) from 11.9% to 14.9%. Improved software, mobile devices, and health management systems are moving the MRO market toward a truly connected environment. The first steps have been taken. The next steps will change the face of MRO.
- Analysis of IoT-enabled devices and their potential impact on work structure and efficiency
- Discussion of information issues (areas in need of transformation, MRO challenges, logistics value chain)
- Outline of software solutions (ERP, maintenance management, health management, technical publications, technical documentation management)
- View of IoT horizon
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Which regions offer the most opportunities for MRO service providers?
- How can IT businesses capture new market opportunities?
- Where will the market demand be in 10 years?
- Should any capability gaps be anticipated, and if so, which ones?
- Are airworthiness authorities involved in the transformation, and if so, how?
- What are the best market opportunities for commercial IoT equipment?
- Key Findings
- CEO’s Perspective
- Market Activities Components
- Market Scope
- Market Overview-Regional Scope
- Market Definitions
- Distinguishing IoT and M2M
- Strategic Approach to IoT-A 360° Perspective of the IoT Landscape and Opportunities
- Internet of Things Solutions
- How is the IoT Different from MRO Transformation?
- IoT-Connecting the Dots: A Complete View of the IoT Landscape and Opportunities
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Major Aerospace Industry Areas Needing Transformation
- MRO Issues
- Aerospace Logistics Value Chain-MRO Services
- Software Solutions-Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Support Solutions-Maintenance Management Applications
- Software Solutions-Maintenance Management Applications
- Support Solutions-Maintenance Management Software
- Support Solutions-Health Management Software
- Support Solutions-Technical Publications Software
- Support Solutions-Technical Documentation Management Software
- Support Solutions-Software Support for Mobile Devices
- Support Solutions-Mobile Devices
7. The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer