France Proton Therapy Market, Forecast, Reimbursement Policies & Patients Treated at Centers
France Proton Therapy Market is expected to be more than USD 1.5 Billion by the year 2021. France Proton Therapy actual market is expected to almost double in future from its current market size in 2016. So considering the need from patient perspective France had modified all two Proton Therapy Centers with latest technological up-gradation to enhance the capacity to treat more patients.
Diversified range of advanced radiation therapy techniques and technologies are available, such as Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) and others. But proton is better one, due to the physical properties of protons, which stop at a given depth and deliver the largest part of their energy the beams deliver equal or higher radiation to the target while conveying fewer doses to surrounding healthy tissues.
This report studies the market in two ways a) Actual Market b) Untapped Market. The report also talks about list of all operational and future Proton Therapy centers; Economics of proton therapy including Reimbursement Policies. The report also studies the Proton Therapy Revenue 3 Companies.
Types of Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Untapped):
- Actual Market is the current market which is already present.
- Untapped Market is the market which can be achieved; but it has yet not been achieved due to demand and supply gap. At present only a few proton therapy centers are available that can treat a limited number of patients each year.
France Proton Therapy Market has been analyzed from four view points:
- France Proton Therapy Actual Market & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- France Proton Therapy Untapped Market & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- France Proton Therapy Treated Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- France Proton Therapy Untapped Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
Key Companies Covered:
- IBA (Overview, Sales Analysis)
- Varian Medical Systems (Overview, Sales Analysis)
- Elekta (Overview, Sales Analysis)
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the Proton Therapy Market in France & its growth potential in Future?
- What is the untapped market in France Proton Therapy and its Future?
- How many Proton Therapy Centers are operating in France?
- What is the number of people being treated in these Proton Therapy Centers yearly?
- Is Proton Therapy Treatment being covered in the Reimbursements policies of France?
- What are the sales of Proton Therapy Companies Globally (IBA, Varian, Elekta)?
Note: This report offers 10% free customization.
1. Executive Summary
2. Germany Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Potential Market
2.1 Germany - Proton Therapy Market & Forecast
2.2 Germany - Potential Proton Therapy Market & Forecast
3. Germany Proton Therapy Patient Number - Actual and Potential
3.1 Germany - Patients Treated with Proton Therapy Actual Numbers & Forecast
3.2 Germany - Patients with Proton Therapy Potential Numbers & Forecast
4. Germany - List of Proton Therapy Centers
5. Germany - Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers
5.1 Berlin (HMI) Proton Therapy Center - Number of Patients Treated (2008 - 2015)
5.2 Munich (RPTC) Proton Therapy Center - Number of Patients Treated (From Inception - 2015)
5.3 HIT, Heidelberg Proton Therapy Center - Number of Patients Treated (From Inception - 2015)
5.4 WPE, Essen Proton Therapy Center - Number of Patients Treated (From Inception - 2015)
6. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
6.1 Proton Therapy Reimbursement Policies for Patients
6.2 Proton Therapy Reimbursement for Institutions, Stakeholders and Manufacturers
7. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
7.1 Proton Accelerator
7.1.1 Synchrotrons (example: LLUMC at Loma Linda)
7.1.2 Cyclotrons (example: MGH Boston)
7.1.3 Synchrocyclotrons (examples: Orsay, Uppsala)
7.1.4 Linacs (Rome)
7.1.5 H-minus Synchrotrons
7.1.6 Separated Sector Cyclotrons
7.1.7 Super-conducting Cyclotrons
7.1.8 Fast Cycling Synchrotron
7.2 Beam Transport System
7.3 Beam Delivery System
7.3.1 The Passive Scattering Technique
7.3.2 Beam Scanning
7.4.1 Single Scattering
7.4.2 Double Scattering
7.4.3 Uniform Scanning Nozzle
7.4.4 Pencil Scanning Nozzle
7.5 Treatment Planning System
7.6 Image Viewers
7.7 Patient Positioning System (PPS)
7.8 Human Resource
8. Global Proton Therapy - Company Analysis (2010 - 2021)
8.1 IBA Proton Therapy
8.1.1 Sales Analysis
8.2 Varian Medical Systems
8.2.1 Sales Analysis
8.3.1 Sales Analysis
9. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
9.1 Technology Upgradation
9.2 Rising Cases of Cancer Patients in Germany
10. Proton Therapy - Challenges
10.1 Requires Massive Investment
10.2 Operational Challenges
List of Figures
Figure 2 1: Germany - Proton Therapy Market (Million US$), 2009 - 2016
Figure 2 2: Germany - Forecast for Proton Therapy Market (Million US$), 2017 - 2021
Figure 2 3: Germany - Potential Proton Therapy Market (Million US$), 2009 - 2016
Figure 2 4: Germany - Forecast for Potential Proton Therapy Market (Million US$), 2017 - 2021
Figure 3 1: Germany - Patient Treated with Proton Therapy (Number), 2009 - 2016
Figure 3 2: Germany - Forecast for Patient Treated with Proton Therapy (Number), 2017 - 2021
Figure 3 3: Germany - Potential Patient for Proton Therapy (Number), 2009 - 2016
Figure 3 4: Germany - Forecast for Potential Patient for Proton Therapy (Number), 2017 - 2021
Figure 8 1: Global - IBA Proton Therapy Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2016
Figure 8 2: Global - Forecast for IBA Proton Therapy Sales (Million US$), 2017 - 2021
Figure 8 3: Global - Varian Medical Systems Oncology Systems Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2016
Figure 8 4: Global - Forecast for Varian Medical Systems Oncology Systems Sales (Million US$), 2017 - 2021
Figure 8 5: Global - Elekta Radiation Technology Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2016
Figure 8 6: Global - Forecast for Elekta Radiation Technology Sales (Million US$), 2017 - 2021
Figure 9 1: Germany - Number of Patient Diagnosed With Cancer (Thousand), 2009 - 2016
Figure 9 2: Germany - Forecast for Number of Patient Diagnosed With Cancer (Thousand), 2017 - 2021
List of Tables
Table 4 1: Germany - Proton Therapy Facilities in Operation
Table 5 1: Germany - Berlin (HMI) Proton Therapy Center with Patients Treated (Number), 2008 - 2015
Table 5 2: Germany - Munich (RPTC) Proton Therapy Center with Patients Treated (Number), 2009 - 2015
Table 5 3: Germany - HIT, Heidelberg Proton Therapy Center with Patients Treated (Number), 2010 - 2015
Table 5 4: Germany - WPE, Essen Proton Therapy Center with Patients Treated (Number), 2013 - 2015
- Varian Medical Systems
In this report, for analyzing the future trends for the studied market during the forecast period, the publisher has incorporated rigorous statistical and econometric methods, further scrutinized by secondary, primary sources and by in-house experts, supported through their extensive data intelligence repository. The market is studied holistically from both demand and supply-side perspectives. This is carried out to analyze both end-user and producer behavior patterns, in the review period, which affects price, demand and consumption trends. As the study demands to analyze the long-term nature of the market, the identification of factors influencing the market is based on the fundamentality of the study market.
Through secondary and primary researches, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence, are identified and are transformed to quantitative data through data extraction, and further applied for inferential purposes. The publisher's in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of a particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of their recommendations and advice.
The primary purpose of this phase is to extract qualitative information regarding the market from the key industry leaders. The primary research efforts include reaching out to participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks, and face-to-face interactions. The publisher also established professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out to industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling the following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develop the analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth, and forecast
The researcher's primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of the most experienced industry members. These participants include, however, are not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to the industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investment, and valuation experts
- Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
The publisher refers to a broad array of industry sources for their secondary research, which typically includes, however, is not limited to:
- Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports, and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, webcasts, and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators, and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecasts