This report provides comprehensive insights across PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors including detailed Marketed product profiles. The report has information on detailed pipeline portfolio including Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Pre-Clinical and Discovery Products. With more than 50 products in various stages of development, the pipeline seems encouraging which has made PD-1 and PD-L1 the most talked about Immuno-oncology target.
There are 50+products in pipeline and 5 products have been marketed so far. The focus is majorly on the antibody-based interventions targeting programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) on T lymphocytes and its principal ligand (PD-L1) on tumor cells to restore latent anti-tumor immunity.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
1. In-depth analysis of the 50+ pipeline assets.
2. Pipeline landscape provides a deep dive into clinical, pre-clinical and discovery molecules.
3. Extensive coverage of Technology implemented by companies in this space.
4. Licensing and Deals related to PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors are also covered.
5. Insights on marketed products including detailed marketed product profiles. Also includes Historical and Five years forecasted sales for Marketed products (Opdivo, Keytruda, Tecentriq, Bavencio and Imfinzi).
6. Extensive coverage of ASCO 2017 updates and related insights.
7. Therapeutic assessment by molecule type, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products.
8. Detailed information on inactive projects in the pipeline for PD-1 & PD-L1 Inhibitors.
9. Information to identify emerging players with potentially lucrative products.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery after payment has been made.
Note: This product will be delivered within 24 hours from the time of purchase.
Product Type by Specificity
ASCO 2017 Highlights
Programmed Death 1 (PD-1)
Programmed Death Ligand 1 (PD-L1)
Role of PD-1 and PD-L1 pathways
MOA of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
Significance of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
PD-1 and PD-L1 Active Therapy Areas & Epidemiology
Biomarkers - PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
Major issues with PD-L1 as a Biomarker
Comparative Analysis of Pipeline & Marketed Products
Marketed Drug Candidate Profiles
ASCO 2017 Updates
Late Stage Products (Phase III)
Late Stage(Phase III) ProductProfiles
Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
Mid Stage(Phase II) ProductProfiles
Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND)
Early Stage(Phase I and IND) Product Profiles
Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Product Profiles
Therapeutic Assessment: Active Products
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
List of Tables
Table 1: Marketed and Pipeline products for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
Table 2: Total Drugs for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
Table 3: Late Stage Products (Phase III)
Table 4: Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
Table 5: Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND)
Table 6: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Table 7: Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Table 8: Assessment by Combination Products
Table 9: Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 10: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 11: Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 12: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 13: Dormant Products
List of Figures
Figure 1: Illustration: T cell interaction with cancer
Figure 2: Illustration: PD-L1/PD-1 Pathway
Figure 3: Illustration: MOA of PD-1 and PD-L1
Figure 4: Marketed and Pipeline products for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
Figure 5: Total Drugs for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
Figure 6: Late Stage Products (Phase III)
Figure 7: Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
Figure 8: Early Stage Products (Phase I)
Figure 9: Pre-clinical Stage and Discovery Products
Figure 10: Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Figure 11: Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 12: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 13: Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 14: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 15: Dormant Products