- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Reasons to Buy:
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Complete MOA intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Gaining a Full Picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Note: This product will be delivered within 24 hours from the time of purchase.
Executive Summary Snapshot
Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells
CARs and Generations
Advantages of CAR-T cells
Adverse Events with CAR T-cell Therapy
Limitations of Existing Technologies for CAR T-Cells
CAR-T Cell Therapy-Analysis
CAR-T Collaboration Deals
CAR-T Cells Therapy Collaborations and Deal Year
Collaborations & Deal Value Trends
Companies collaborations for future developments
CAR-T Acquisitions Deals
CAR-T Cells Therapy Acquisitions Trends
CAR-T Cells Therapy Acquisitions Offerings by Big Giants
New facilityfor the development of CAR-T cells
JCAR015: Major Set Back for Juno Therapeutics
CAR-T Licensing Opportunities
Pipeline Products under Development-An Overview
Pipeline Products under Development by Company
CAR T-cells Therapeutic Areas & Companies
CAR-T cells Targeted Antigens
CAR-T Therapies-Clinical trials & Completion Year
CAR T-cell Technologies & Companies Involved
CAR-T Safety Switches & Company involved
Companies with Upcoming CAR-T Therapeutics
Other Active Companies
ZMKS International Cancer Therapies Biotechnologies Co. Ltd.
Upcoming Technologies Better than CARs
List of Tables
Table 1: CARs Generations-Associated Target Antigens and Indications
Table 2: CAR-T Cells Therapy – Company Collaborations and Deal Year, 2017
Table 3: CAR-T Cells Therapy – University Collaborations and Deal Year, 2017
Table 4: CAR-T Cells Therapy collaboration Deals and Values, 2017
Table 5: Companies CAR-T Investment for future developments, 2017
Table 6: CAR-T Cells Therapy Acquisitions and Deal Year, 2017
Table 7: Companies open for licensing and collaborations, 2017
Table 8: Number of Products under Development, 2017
Table 9: Number of Products under Development by Companies, 2017
Table 10: Number of Products under Development by Indication, 2017
Table 11: Number of Products Targeting CD19 Antigen, 2017
Table 12: Number of Products Targeting Other Antigens, 2017
Table 13: Number of CAR-T Ongoing Clinical Trials & Completion Year, 2017
Table 14: CAR T-cell Companies and Technologies, 2017
List of Figures
Figure 1: Companies Collaborations vs. Financial year, 2017
Figure 2: Number of Companies Collaborations, 2017
Figure 3: Collaborations and Upfront Deal Values (In million, $), 2017
Figure 4: Number of Products under Development, 2017
Figure 5: Number of Products under Development by Companies, 2017
Figure 6: Number of Products under Development by Indication, 2017
Figure 7: CAR-T cell Targeted Antigens (%), 2017
Figure 8: Number of Products Targeting CD19 antigen by Phase, 2017
Figure 9: Number of CAR-T Clinical Trials & Completion Year, 2017
Figure 10: CAR T-cell Companies and Technologies, 2017
- Arbele Limited
- Aurora Biopharma
- Autolus Limited
- Avacta Life Sciences Limited
- Beijing Biohealthcare Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
- Beijing Doing Biomedical Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Sanwater Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Benitec Biopharma Limited
- BioAtla, LLC
- BioInvent International
- Bluebird bio
- CARMA Therapeutics
- Carsgen Therapeutics
- Cartherics Pty Ltd
- Celgene Corporation
- Cell Medica
- Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc.
- Chimeric Therapeutics Ltd.
- Cytomx Therapeutics
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd
- Eureka Therapeutics, Inc
- F1 Oncology
- Fate Therapeutics
- Formula Pharmaceuticals
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Hebei Senlang Biotechnology Inc., Ltd.
- iCarTAB BioMed Inc
- iCell Gene Therapeutics
- Immunocore Limited
- Innovative Cellular Therapeutics Co., Ltd.
- Intellia Therapeutics
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kite Pharma Inc.
- Les Laboratoires Servier
- Marino Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Mimivax LLC
- MolMed S.p.A.
- Mustang Bio ( Subsidiary of Fortress Biotech)
- Nohla Therapeutics Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- OncoTAb, Inc.
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc
- Oxford Biomedica
- Partikula LLC
- PersonGen Biomedicine (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Poseida Therapeutics, Inc.
- Regen BioPharma, Inc.
- Shanghai GeneChem Co., Ltd.
- Shire plc
- Sinobioway Cell Therapy Co., Ltd.
- Sirtex Medical
- Sorrento Therapeutics
- Takara Bio
- Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd.
- The Beijing Pregene Science and Technology Company, Ltd.
- TILT Biotherapeutics Ltd
- VorBio Pharma
- Wuhan Sian Medical Technology Co., Ltd
- Zhongyuan Xiehe Cell Gene Engineering Co (Union Stem cell & gene engineering Co. LTD)
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc. and Intrexon