This Aerospace and Defense TOE profiles innovations and developments in tactical communications, including frequency hopping, wireless IP networks, portable radio repeaters, tethered drone-based antennas, jammer-proof communications, satellite communications, and radio-phone connectivity.
Aerospace and Defense TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) delves into the technologies and applications that shape both commercial and military aviation and space exploration, ranging from engine design to the latest avionics systems. The defense portion of the publication explores the many facets of 21st century military technologies, such as UAV improvements, and cutting edge battlefield medical treatment.
- Overview of Innovations in Tactical Communications
- Securing Frequency Hopping for Improved Communications
- Flexible Wireless Connectivity for Improved High Data Rate Mobile Communications
- Portable Tactical Radio Repeater for Powerful Signal Transmission
- Tethered Drone Extends Tactical Radio Coverage
- Making Tactical Communications Jammer-Proof
- Lightweight, Modular Troposcatter Antenna Improves Microwave Communications
- Bringing Satellite Communication to Troopers
- Software Connects Android Phones to Tactical Radios
- Notable Government Initiatives
- Quotes and Notes
- Key Patents: Telecommunications and Multimedia Management and Smart Loop Connection
- Key Patents: Interoperability for First Responder Communications and Horn Antenna
- Industry Contacts