Neurological disorders constitute a significant portion of current patient problems, which require better targeted therapeutics. At present there are a plethora of different technologies that will enable early detection of a range of neurological disorders. In this issue of Genetic Technology TOE, a comprehensive overview of point of care diagnostics as well as related biomarkers that will escalate the capability of developing novel therapeutics is presented.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Anti-corrosion Steel Wheel Coating with Long-term Warranty
- Pure Epoxy Uni-primer Coatings for Offshore Asset Management
- Two-coat System for Extending Lifetime of Offshore Infrastructure
- Epoxy-silane Hybrid Coating for Enhancing Corrosion Protection of Galvanized Steel
- Comparative Analysis of Innovations Illustrate Demand Dependence on End-use Industry Performance
- Development of Environmentally-friendly Coatings with High Durability Pave Way for Future Developments
- Patents Cover Coating Compositions and Methods of Application