Advances in Computers, Volume 107, the latest volume in a series published since 1960, presents detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design and applications. Chapters in this updated volume include Advances in Model-based Analysis and Testing, Advances in Software Quality Assurance, Advances in Handling Uncertainty in Testing, Advances in Testing of Communicating Systems, and Advances in Formal Verification and Cyber-physical Systems. This book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow.
- Provides in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Presents well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Uncertainty-Wise Testing of Cyber-Physical Systems
Shaukat Ali, Hong Lu, Shuai Wang, Tao Yue and Man Zhang
3. Testing the Control-Flow, Data-Flow, and Time Aspects of Communication Systems: A Survey
Rachida Dssouli, Ahmed Khoumsi, Mounia Elqortobi and Jamal Bentahar
4. Advances in Testing Software Product Lines
Hartmut Lackner and Bernd-Holger Schlingloff
5. Advances in Model-Based Testing of Graphical User Interfaces
Fevzi Belli, Mutlu Beyazit, Christof J. Budnik and Tugkan Tuglular