Space Microsystems and Micro/Nano Satellites covers the various reasoning and diverse applications of small satellites in both technical and regulatory aspects, also exploring the technical and operational innovations that are being introduced in the field. The Space Microsystem developed by the author is systematically introduced in this book, providing information on such topics as MEMS micro-magnetometers, MIMUs (Micro-inertia-measurement unit), micro-sun sensors, micro-star sensors, micro-propellers, micro-relays, etc.
The book also examines the new technical standards, removal techniques or other methods that might help to address current problems, regulatory issues and procedures to ameliorate problems associated with small satellites, especially mounting levels of orbital debris and noncompliance with radio frequency and national licensing requirements, liabilities and export controls,
Summarizing the scientific research experiences of the author and his team, this book holds a high scientific reference value as it gives readers comprehensive and thorough introductions to the micro/nano satellite and space applications of MEMS technology.
- Covers various reasoning and diverse applications for small satellites in both technical and regulatory aspects
- Represents the first publication that systematically introduces the Space Microsystem developed by the author
- Examines new technical standards, removal techniques and other methods that might help to address current problems, regulatory issues and procedures
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (MDO) Method for Micro/Nano Satellite
3. Attitude Control System of Micro/Nano Satellite
4. Technology of Micro/Nano Satellite Avionics
5. Ground Test of Micro/Nano Satellite
6. Advanced Space Optical Attitude Sensor
7. Miniature Inertial Measurement Unit
8. Micro Propulsion Technology
10. MEMS Microrelay
Prof. Zheng You graduated from Huazhong University of Science and Technology and obtained his PhD degree in 1990. He is currently a Professor at the Department of Precision Instrument in Tsinghua University, and an active member of Chinese Academy of Engineering. His research interests focuses on Micro/nano technology and Micro/nano satellites and has published more than 300 peer-reviewed papers. Prof. You is also the Vice chairman and secretary-general of Chinese Society of Micro-Nano Technology, and the Vice Chairman of China Instrument and Control Society.