Safety of Web Applications: Risks, Encryption and Handling Vulnerabilities with PHP explores many areas that can help computer science students and developers integrate security into their applications. The Internet is not secure, but it's very friendly as a tool for storing and manipulating data. Customer confidence in Internet software is based on it's ability to prevent damage and attacks, but secure software is complicated, depending on several factors, including good risk estimation, good code architecture, cyphering, web server configuration, coding to prevent the most common attacks, and identification and rights allocation.
- Helps computer science students and developers integrate security into their applications
- Includes sections on risk estimate, MVC modeling, the cyphering (certificates, bi-keys, https protocol)
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Estimating Risk
3. Encryption and Web Server Configuration
4. Threats and Protecting Against Them
5. Managing User Logins and Assigning Permissions
6. Using the MVC Model to Structure the Application
7. Implementing a Suitable Technical Platform and Testing the Application