Fuel Cards in Sweden 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Sweden.
- The total number of service stations in Sweden declined by 0.7% in 2015 totaling 2,756 service stations. Over 16,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 1,011,358 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 3.0% in 2015 to total 1,416m litres breaking the downward trend started in 2006. OKQ8 is the dominant fuel card market leader accounting for 28.8% in 2015, as clients were drawn to its large card acceptance network which covers 25.9% of sites in Sweden.
Over 16,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 1,011,358 cards in the market
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Norweigen fuel card market. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.