Fuel Cards in Slovakia 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Slovakia
- The total number of service stations in Slovakia declined by 2.7% in 2015 totaling 691 service stations. Over 11,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 246,115 cards in the market. Of those cards 63.0% will be held by fleet vehicles and 37.0% CRT vehicles.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 7.4% in 2015 to total 177m litres continuing the upward trend started in 2012. The top five fuel card operators made up 82.4% of fuel card volumes in 2015.
Over 11,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 246,115 cards in the market. Of those cards 63.0% will be held by fleet vehicles and 37.0% CRT vehicles.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Slovakian fuel card market. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.