Fuel Cards in Romania 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Romania.
- The total number of service stations in Romania rose by 1.8% in 2015 totaling 2,007 service stations. Over 5,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 214,815 cards in the market. Total fleet card volumes rose by 1.9% in 2015 to total 366m litres continuing the upward trend started in 2011.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 82.5% of fuel card volumes in 2015 as they all offer large card acceptance networks and services such as online monitoring and toll payments.
Over 5,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 214,815 cards in the market
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Romanian fuel card market. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.