Fuel Cards in Poland 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Poland.
- The total number of service stations in Poland rose by 1.0% in 2015 totaling 6,552 service stations. Over 50,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 760,094 cards in the market.
- Fleet card volumes will continue to grow rising 36.4% between 2016 and 2021 to total 1,330m litres by the end of 2021. PKN Orlen's market share declined by 0.2 percentage points in 2015 but continued to be the dominant fuel card market leader accounting for 28.8% in 2015, as clients were drawn to its large card acceptance network which covers 26.7% of sites in Poland.
Over 50,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 760,094 cards in the market
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Polish fuel card market. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.