The U.S. is one of the largest consumers of Mobile Wallet in the world. The large user base and their merchant clients are the primary factors promoting growth in this market. The value of United States Mobile Wallet market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 39.0% and 40.0% over the period of 2016 - 2022 to reach USD 9.5 billion in transaction value terms by 2022.
The United States Mobile Wallet market features companies such as Cumberland Farms, Dunkin Donuts, LevelUp, Starbucks, Target, Zipline, and Walmart. The U.S. market for Mobile Wallet was dominated by Cumberland Farms with significant market share in 2016.
The report on Mobile Wallet market provides detailed analysis of segments in the market based on Application, Transaction, volume, Users and, Functionality.
The United States Mobile Wallet Market by Application:
- Bill Payments
- Air Tickets and Boarding Passes
- Rail, Metro and Bus Tickets
- Hotel Booking
- Vending Machines
- Grocery Stores
- Mobile ticketing
- Money transfer
- Mobile commerce transactions
- Mobile coupons
- Mobile shopping
- Entertainment and event pay
- Digital Transaction
- Restaurants & bars
- Mobile Wallet Stakeholders
- Software Developers
- OSS/BSS solution providers
- Content and Applications Aggregators
- Mobile Network Operators
- Hardware Solution Manufacturers
- Universal Function
- Multiple Function
- Single Function
Report provides detailed insights into:
- Demand and supply conditions
- Factor affecting the Mobile Wallet market in the short run and the long run
- The dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, political, socio economic factors, and technological factors
- Value and volume of consumption
- Key trends and future prospects
- Leading companies operating in Mobile Wallet market and their competitive position in the U.S.
- Author's Matrix: to position the product Applications
- Market estimates up to 2022.
- What is the market size of Mobile Wallet market in the United States?
- What are the factors that affect the growth in Mobile Wallet market over the forecast period?
- What is the competitive position in the United States Mobile Wallet market?
- Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in the United States Mobile Wallet market?
- What are the modes of entering the United States Mobile Wallet market?
1.1. Research Methods
1.2. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. The Unites States Mobile Wallet market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. PEST Analysis
3.4. Porter’s diamond model
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.6. Competitive Landscape in the Mobile Wallet Market
4. The U.S. Mobile Wallet market Trend Analysis and Prospects
4.1. Trend Analysis
5. The Unites States Mobile Wallet Market Analysis, by Application (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
5.1. Bill Payments
5.3. Air Tickets and Boarding Passes
5.4. Rail, Metro and Bus Tickets
5.6. Hotel Booking
5.9. Vending Machines
5.10. Grocery Stores
6. The Unites States Mobile Wallet Market Analysis, by Transaction (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
6.1. Mobile ticketing
6.2. Money transfer
6.4. Mobile commerce transactions
6.5. Mobile coupons
7. The Unites States Mobile Wallet Market Analysis, by Volume (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
7.1. mobile shopping
7.3. entertainment and event pay
7.4. digital Transaction
7.5. restaurants & bars
8. The Unites States Mobile Wallet Market Analysis by Functionality (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
8.1. Universal Function
8.2. Multiple Function
8.3. Single Function
9. The Unites States Mobile Wallet Market Analysis by User (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
9.1. Mobile Wallet Stakeholders
9.2. Software Developers
9.3. OSS/BSS solution providers
9.4. Content and Applications Aggregators
9.5. Mobile Network Operators
9.6. Hardware Solution Manufacturers
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Cumberland Farms,
10.2. Dunkin Donuts,