The U.S. is one of the largest consumers of baby food in the world. The large consumer base and large number of working women are the primary factors promoting growth in this market. The value of United States baby food market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 2.5% and 3% over the period of 2016 to 2022.
The United States baby food market features companies such as Abbott Laboratories, The Gerber Products Co, Heinz, Nutrica, Nestle SA, and Ella’s Kitchen. The U.S. market for baby food was dominated Abbott Laboratories with significant market share in 2015.
The report on baby food market provides detailed analysis of segments in the market based on type, products, end use, and, distribution channel.
The United States Baby Food Market by Type:
- Conventional baby food
- Organic baby food
- Bottled food
- Food snacks
- Food soup
- Frozen food
- Dried baby food
- Hyper markets/super markets
- Convenience stores
- Dollar stores
- Online retailers
Report provides detailed insights into:
- Demand and supply conditions
- Factor affecting the baby food market in the short run and the long run
- The dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, political, socio economic factors, and technological factors
- Value and volume of consumption
- Key trends and future prospects
- Leading companies operating in baby food market and their competitive position in the U.S.
- Author's Matrix: to position the product types
- Market estimates up to 2022.
- What is the market size of baby food market in the United States?
- What are the factors that affect the growth in baby food market over the forecast period?
- What is the competitive position in the United States Baby food market?
- Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in the United States baby food market?
- What are the modes of entering the United States baby food market?
1.1. Research Methods
1.2. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. The Unites States Baby Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. PEST Analysis
3.4. Porter’s diamond model
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.6. Competitive Landscape in the baby food Market
4. The U.S. baby food market Trends and Prospects
5. The Unites States Baby Food Market Analysis, by Type (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
5.1. Conventional Baby Foods
5.2. Organic Baby Foods
6. The Unites States Baby Food Market Analysis, by Products (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
6.2. Bottled Food
6.3. Food Soups
6.4. Frozen Food
6.5. Dried Baby food
6.6. Infant Formula
7. The Unites States Baby Food Market Analysis, by End Use (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
8. The Unites States Baby Food Market Analysis by distribution channel (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
8.1. Hyper Markets/Super Markets
8.2. Convenience Stores
8.3. Dollar Stores
8.4. Online Retail
9. Company Profiles
9.1. Abbott Laboratories,
9.2. The Gerber Products Co,
9.5. Ella’s Kitchen
9.6. Nestle SA